*Mid Atlantic Pulling Association*

Mid Atlantic pulling Ass. mod class what should it be

• Total voters

Got Milk?

One hook at a time
A new Pulling association is being started In the MD, PA area.

The members of Mid Atlantic Pulling Association's goals are to operate a points series in order to increase competition while giving back to the pullers. With a main goal of increasing the interest in the sport of sled pulling, and to keep a great past time growing and expanding for years to come.

The points series will take place at several different tracks such as: Queen Anne county fair, Steam-O-Rama, Tuckahoe Steam & Gas, Cecil county fair, and Cecilton VFD. And as the association grows many other tracks will be added.

The classes will be:
-6500lbs Classic Gas
-6800lbs Stock Gas
-6800lbs Modified Gas
-8500lbs Stock Diesel
-8500lbs Modified Diesel
-6500lbs Outlaw Class

For Rules and more information feel free to visit the web site @ Home - Mid Atlantic Pulling Association

This is a major step in the right direction around here- Im excited about this! Most of these tracks are pretty decent too- Should make for a fun year. What do we have to do to join- and when will a schedule get set up? THANKS Steven

This is a major step in the right direction around here- Im excited about this! Most of these tracks are pretty decent too- Should make for a fun year. What do we have to do to join- and when will a schedule get set up? THANKS Steven

there will be another meeting on march 12th for people that wanna join call Keith he can give you some more info. Also the first few pulls we will have open registration. the first pull is steam-o-rama on april 30th. They should start posting some dates on the site soon.

Mason Dixson and Lebonan should be joining for pulls too.

LOL looks like I'll lose all my points.

III. Ten points will be awarded to the competition vehicle for arriving at the pull on time. If a vehicle is going to be late points will still be awarded if driver calls to let an official know they are going to be late. This will only be tolerated on an occasional basis; it will not be tolerated consistently by the same driver.

Okay cool, the Modified diesel looked like an open class with suspension travel. Hopefully I'll be ready! I'll probably go the 12th also.

idea for the 2 stock gas classes. allow block suspension with 1" of travel or clearance. might help with #of pullers. Might want to put in a rule about traction bars. These are alot of issues with pulls around here.

I thought you would get alot of info, ideas on the diesel classes. Just thought i would throw that in there for the gas.

Good luck to your new pulling association

Okay cool, the Modified diesel looked like an open class with suspension travel. Hopefully I'll be ready! I'll probably go the 12th also.

thats what its going to be for now, until I can convince them to change:bang. I wanted to make it a 2.8 or 3.0 class, witch one would people rather have?

sounds like lebanon and mason dixon have their rules just about set will mid atlantic try to match or stay with their's

Right now they are not sure if they wanna run NADM rules or join us? Mason Dixon (Mike) was pretty sure they will join. I believe the chairman are meeting with both places tonight to talk about it.

thats what its going to be for now, until I can convince them to change:bang. I wanted to make it a 2.8 or 3.0 class, witch one would people rather have?

3.0 open drive line, whats the payout? who gets the sled? and what sled?

Yeah I saw that one too, rules out all standard trans trucks lol. I won't be able to pull with suspension travel if the rule sticks. I'd like to see workstock, 2.6 and 3.0/open like the rest of the associations. It's time we caught up.

Yeah I saw that one too, rules out all standard trans trucks lol. I won't be able to pull with suspension travel if the rule sticks. I'd like to see workstock, 2.6 and 3.0/open like the rest of the associations. It's time we caught up.

x2, same here

Back