*Mid Atlantic Pulling Association*

Mid Atlantic pulling Ass. mod class what should it be

• Total voters
this out to be a very fun 2.6 class

personally id like to see the 2.8 stay around. but thats just me and my personal preference. i dont really have a dog in this hunt cause i really dont see myself pulling with this organization. i get so busy with work in the summer that its hard enough for me to go to pulls near my home. but i wish them luck.

I agree with rob i would like to see it stay 2.8. It seems like such a big jump from 2.6 to 3.0 open driveline. Ive aways liked the 2.8 class and my truck is being built as a 2.8 truck in hopes we ll stick with that. I think we should save the 3.0 open drivline for the east coast series. Also i agree that around here we should do a bushed 2.6 class, personally i dont have the money to have two chargers. It would be awesome to see a stock class, bushed 2.6 and 2.8. I guess we ll see what happens tho and ill have to settle and conform with the rules.

bushed 2.6 and 2.8

These would have the same trucks pulling each class if you had these classes- bushings IMO are not a benefit to building a solid class- pick your class, buy your charger, and run it. -Steven

bushed 2.6 and 2.8

These would have the same trucks pulling each class if you had these classes- bushings IMO are not a benefit to building a solid class- pick your class, buy your charger, and run it. -Steven

Agreed. I'm saying have one the other. Not both.

Just sticking with stock and Modified for now guys. I'd just like to know how we should have the two classes ( Particularly the Modified ) so it will attract the most pullers. I'm just looking to make as many people happy as I can with the rules.

P.S. How many people are interested in this association so far?
Thanks for all the comments, the opinions coming.

I'm interested if the modified class is 3.0 and allows twins. I pull in some of the East Coast events when I can and that's how they run.

Just sticking with stock and Modified for now guys. I'd just like to know how we should have the two classes ( Particularly the Modified ) so it will attract the most pullers. I'm just looking to make as many people happy as I can with the rules.

P.S. How many people are interested in this association so far?
Thanks for all the comments, the opinions coming.

I'm very interested in this association, I think it was a great idea

im interested in it, not sure how im gonna like pulling a workstock truck in a 2.6 class all year but i shouldnt do to bad.

I agree with the whole deal. But you'll need to add more classes at least one, because you'll never keep people happy and attending the pulls if they can't compete.

I agree with the whole deal. But you'll need to add more classes at least one, because you'll never keep people happy and attending the pulls if they can't compete.

I agree. if we can find enough people to particapate in each class than we would make other classes. What classes are you thinking about?

I'm interested if the modified class is 3.0 and allows twins. I pull in some of the East Coast events when I can and that's how they run.

I feel having the Mod class the way it is now will deter pullers from joining, because it would look like they need to have an east coast pullers truck just to compete. And they cant even fill their class.

WE do not want to turn people away such as yourself. I was told at the last meeting that if we could find enough pullers with twins and/or "unlimited" singles we would make a class just for them.

Lets do a poll

I would really like it if one of the mods could do a survey poll on this.

What would everyone prefer the mod class be this year?

- 2.8 Single turbo
- 3.0 Single turbo
- Unlimited Single / 3.2 Twins

I would say stay with a 2.8 bushing class. But what drivline would you be allowing? radiator location? hitch type? hand throttles? trust me I know its tough to get it right. thats why nadm has what 5 classes or so. But no need for 5 classes around here, we just need some strict classes around for a while to allow people to build for those classes. problem is everybody keeps changing rules which sucks.

If you do a poll it will be open to the whole forum but i can if you want

IM just trying to get some answers/opinions so I can make the call on what this class will be. Let it be open to everyone, and I will make my best judgment.

Thanks Jeremy!

Back