13-18 pusher compound kit and banks big pipes kit

Rebel70

I have a pusher add a turbo kit that comes with everything needed including the s475. I bought it brand new for 3,364.99 minus tax and shipping that has less than 1k miles on it wanting 2800 obo. I also have a banks boost tube upgrade kit for the 13-18 Cummins that comes complete with bigger pipes boots and clamps that has less than 500 miles on it. I bought for 419.00 minis tax and shipping looking to get 375 obo. I use the truck as a tow rig and travel a lot and blew a hole in the stock intercooler boot and I’m also running on a stock aisin tranny which hasn’t given me any problems but after being stranded with the boot problem it worry’s me about being stranded again so I took everything off and going back to stock for a while and then maybe upgrading to a bigger single in the future. I may be willing to separate the s475 and just sell the kit. Please call or text if you have any questions. 661-860-0425
Thanks
Cody

I don’t think I could go that low I’d do 2k shopped without s475 worst case I’m just use the s475 on the 12v. I could maybe do 2500 shipped for everything

Back