13-18 pusher compound kit and banks big pipes kit

Rebel70

I have a pusher add a turbo kit that comes with everything needed including the s475. I bought it brand new for 3,364.99 minus tax and shipping that has less than 1k miles on it wanting 2800 obo. I also have a banks boost tube upgrade kit for the 13-18 Cummins that comes complete with bigger pipes boots and clamps that has less than 500 miles on it. I bought for 419.00 minis tax and shipping looking to get 375 obo. I use the truck as a tow rig and travel a lot and blew a hole in the stock intercooler boot and I’m also running on a stock aisin tranny which hasn’t given me any problems but after being stranded with the boot problem it worry’s me about being stranded again so I took everything off and going back to stock for a while and then maybe upgrading to a bigger single in the future. I may be willing to separate the s475 and just sell the kit. Please call or text if you have any questions. 661-860-0425
Thanks
Cody

How much for the kit with out the turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump to the top would also take partial trades for some 12v stuff or second gen stuff

I don’t think I could go that low I’d do 2k shopped without s475 worst case I’m just use the s475 on the 12v. I could maybe do 2500 shipped for everything

Price drop 1500 come on guys someone has got to want this going for half price now

Back