Crude Drags 2 Results

Pnagela:
Anthem- awesome!
Cookies with chunks of something unidentifibale-ixnay

Askeered of the track???? I told you what you to do, you didn't listen. Pullers who listen to me, have real nice hooks, and many win.

Concrete with baby powder? Thank your little mule skinner buddy Craig Johnson, for complaining about California sand tracks for several years.
The wind took the life out of the top, I'll have that track nailed next time.

WS results..... I have a feeling the wind storm got them at the awards ceremony.....

Natalie--let me know when you are ready to fix the driveshaft properly, and not just keep replacing u-joints.

Track seemed to be a biter for everyone except Colesantis truck.

Thanks for coming out ,this is just the beginning!!!!

Thanks for the congrats angella, Also good job on the singing I didn't know you could do that. I thought we norcal boys did pretty good to, brought down 3 trucks and took home 3 1st place trophy's, though one of them still broke a driveline, I guess that should always be expected from us though, that was my cousin who won the work stock class, it was also his first time pulling and now I think he's hooked:rockwoot:. Oh yeah I finally got to see Natalie break something.

lol you did manage to bring some competition then didn't you. In that case, you're fired lol. You guys aren't allowed to come anymore. ha! Good job guys.

Pnagela:
Anthem- awesome!
Cookies with chunks of something unidentifibale-ixnay

Askeered of the track???? I told you what you to do, you didn't listen. Pullers who listen to me, have real nice hooks, and many win.

Concrete with baby powder? Thank your little mule skinner buddy Craig Johnson, for complaining about California sand tracks for several years.
The wind took the life out of the top, I'll have that track nailed next time.

WS results..... I have a feeling the wind storm got them at the awards ceremony.....

Natalie--let me know when you are ready to fix the driveshaft properly, and not just keep replacing u-joints.

Track seemed to be a biter for everyone except Colesantis truck.

Thanks for coming out ,this is just the beginning!!!!

lol Gene, you're the only one who didn't like the dried cranberries. So that's ok. Maybe I'll have to make you a batch that's just the basics with a chit ton of chocolate chips ;)

Huh? They seriously blew away?

You missed out on the sand storm. It was blowin' hard...

I know where I placed...some where behind a chevy with a busted tierod (I warned him about that...as I loaned him my hitch) and a dodge with a busted u-joint (after she took me out in the first round racing).

It was a great day, :thankyou2:!

Angela,
Great job on the Anthem. We'll have to find a karaoke bar at the next event!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Angela,
Great job on the Anthem. We'll have to find a karaoke bar at the next event!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

LOL Oh my.... I don't know about that. Particularly after a few rounds, I'd probably be up there trying to belt out Friends in Low Places or Freebird or Girls just wanna have fun LOL

Angela:

great job singing on Saturday, the Anthem always brings a chill down my spine when done right, and you definitely did not disappoint.

Nice to meet you and Natalie at the hotel Friday evening.

Great job to all at NADM for this first time event, although I don't compete I hope this is the start of something big that even us fans and diesel
enthusiasts can get behind.

big jake

Did anyone get video of the sled pulls. I have only seen video of a couple of trucks on Strokinearly99's website. Kinda on the edge of my seat, a long ways away from home.........

-Tom

NADM did a freat job with the event, hope to see more of you guys down the west coast

Thanks for the compliment. Being first one out of the gate and across the country, I expected more to go wrong than did. ;) We noted and have discussed what needs improvement and hopefully we'll get even better as we do more as a team.

But thank yourselfs for making it what it was. Turn-out was awesome!!!:thankyou2:

Did anyone get video of the sled pulls. I have only seen video of a couple of trucks on Strokinearly99's website. Kinda on the edge of my seat, a long ways away from home.........

-Tom

Yea, I have your truck, Joel's, Natalie's carnage, and I think a couple others, but my damn camera is not playing nice. I may have to take it down to a shop and get them to take the vids off for me. Sorry... I'll have them up as soon as I can.

-Tom

I will get my video up this Sunday along with my pics.

Joe

Back