Crude Drags 2 Results

I call BULLCRAP!

That was AT LEAST a 1' 8" pull. :shake:

Geez, I think I woulda preferred "broke" or "disqualified" to 1.5...Feel free to throw those back in the wind there, David.

After a quick review of my sad broken pull, my favorit part is when Timbeaux throws in an "Oooh."

The coolest thing was the 2wd burn out, yes burn out,and then the hole digging after the front shaft broke.

Dirrrty rrrubber left on that track!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Rrreal pullerrrs, check their u-joints every now and then.....:cheer:

I was standing there waiting to see a nice pull, and when you broke, all that came into my mind was, "Get the busted truck OFF THE TRACK!!!!!"

Its funny how quick you go from being part of the show, to holding the show up. HehehLOL

After a quick review of my sad broken pull, my favorit part is when Timbeaux throws in an "Oooh."

Your truck was doing an impression of a horse getting ready to mount a mare LOL

Sorry about that "Oooh" part....

I wouldn't have bent over in front of it with that thing flopping around under there LOL

Ok, got some pics I can share. Little bit of the few I took. I can never get any good drag racing shots, so didn't get any.
Some nice scenery though.....:woohoo:....and it turned out to be a very decent day until 4:00~ when the winds picked up. The last pic is just of a nice Big Horn I saw....too bad they don't make a MegaCab in the Big Horn edition.:kick:

Joe

Attachments

• Famoso_08_1.JPG
    Famoso_08_1.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Famoso_08_2.JPG
    Famoso_08_2.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Famoso_08_3.JPG
    Famoso_08_3.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 16
  • Famoso_08_4.JPG
    Famoso_08_4.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Famoso_08_5.JPG
    Famoso_08_5.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Famoso_08_6.JPG
    Famoso_08_6.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Famoso_08_7.JPG
    Famoso_08_7.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Famoso_08_8.JPG
    Famoso_08_8.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Famoso_08_9.JPG
    Famoso_08_9.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 13
  • BPDTC_Truck.JPG
    BPDTC_Truck.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Famoso_08_TCScale.JPG
    Famoso_08_TCScale.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Famoso_08_TCScale1.JPG
    Famoso_08_TCScale1.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Famoso_08_TCScale2.JPG
    Famoso_08_TCScale2.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Famoso_08_NiceBH.JPG
    Famoso_08_NiceBH.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 12
super street pulls 2008 bakersfield

heres the super street pulls http://s268.pl

I hope it works if not i wiil try later

JOEL

sorry guys vido will not play.

I will work on it later im out of time

got to go JOEL

Last edited:
After watching the video's I am glad I live where I do. It looks like you guys were pulling in sand instead of clay??

man, that sandstorm was wicked. Lol, we had a great time, didn't run our best, but we had fun.

After watching the video's I am glad I live where I do. It looks like you guys were pulling in sand instead of clay??

There might have been some dust of that track...but it was FAR from sand.
Those midwest guys showed the west coasters what a real pulling track is like.

The coolest thing was the 2wd burn out, yes burn out,and then the hole digging after the front shaft broke.

Dirrrty rrrubber left on that track!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Rrreal pullerrrs, check their u-joints every now and then.....:cheer:

I was standing there waiting to see a nice pull, and when you broke, all that came into my mind was, "Get the busted truck OFF THE TRACK!!!!!"

Its funny how quick you go from being part of the show, to holding the show up. HehehLOL

I wasn't over the drag racing yet, dammit.

And I believe I was just extending the show. For how far everybody walked it would've been but 15 minutes had all of us not broken. You can thank me later for the free dramatic flare.

Who will be at the TS event? I am going to try and have a booth there... Who's gonna drink with me?

I'll be there to drink with ya Phil!

Back