6.16 @120 MPH then BOOM

That's what I'm talking about!! :Cheer:

I'm still slackjawwed looking at those pics. Incredible.

Most of the off road race teams do it with there broken and battered body panels. Makes the shop look pretty cool and gives it a ton of character for sure!:rockwoot:

We should have a YouTube video up within an hour or so!!!

As far as setup:
Solid Hamilton 6.7 Block
4.250" Diamond Pistons Centered Bowl
Carrillo HD standard length rods
6.7 Cummins Crank
Filled/Ported Hamilton WarHead w/ Inconel Valves 2" intake
Farrell 16mm P7100 pump (1350 cc capable)
PDD 5x038" IH-style dual feed injectors
62mm 220/240 4.50 lift Flat Tappet Cam
9/16" Pushrods
14mm Gorilla Girdle
14mm by 9/16" Custom Length Head Studs
PDD Custom Timing Case w/cam support bearing
Custom 8.3 Oil Pump
SMT Roller Rocker Assembly (This pass had SMT, have also successfully used Harland Sharp for all of UCC)
Pair 98mm GTX5533 chargers feeding a large custom Bell water/air cooler then feeding an 88mm GTX55 on the T-6 steed manifold which then feeds a second Bell water/air cooler and then into a Keating intake manifold.
Scheid Electric water injection system
Backed up by a PDD 48re Rollerized/Transbrake/Dump Valve/Lockup DPC Quad Disk

6100 LB race weight.

On this pass we started fueling at 370 cc's and ramped up to 960 cc's over the course of 2 seconds so it didn't really make big power till 3rd gear.

We should have a YouTube video up within an hour or so!!!

As far as setup:
Solid Hamilton 6.7 Block
4.250" Diamond Pistons Centered Bowl
Carrillo HD standard length rods
6.7 Cummins Crank
Filled/Ported Hamilton WarHead w/ Inconel Valves 2" intake
Farrell 16mm P7100 pump (1350 cc capable)
PDD 5x038" IH-style dual feed injectors
62mm 220/240 4.50 lift Flat Tappet Cam
9/16" Pushrods
14mm Gorilla Girdle
14mm by 9/16" Custom Length Head Studs
PDD Custom Timing Case w/cam support bearing
Custom 8.3 Oil Pump
SMT Roller Rocker Assembly (This pass had SMT, have also successfully used Harland Sharp for all of UCC)
Pair 98mm GTX5533 chargers feeding a large custom Bell water/air cooler then feeding an 88mm GTX55 on the T-6 steed manifold which then feeds a second Bell water/air cooler and then into a Keating intake manifold.
Scheid Electric water injection system
Backed up by a PDD 48re Rollerized/Transbrake/Dump Valve/Lockup DPC Quad Disk

6100 LB race weight.

On this pass we started fueling at 370 cc's and ramped up to 960 cc's over the course of 2 seconds so it didn't really make big power till 3rd gear.

Now on to more pressing issues, how much more you think you had in it since you ran fuel only!?:lolly:

Also how many passes were on that build?

Just trying to make light now since you guys really do a great job and stay true to your build and didn't let all the UCC 2017 $hit talkers get in your way.

Glad that no one was hurt except the truck and motor. You guys is a race with Swole?

You guys made it to Jalopnik.

Just make sure to correct them if they say some chit they dint know about. People love to comment on what they don't quite comprehend.

Last edited:
Well it's good to see his datalogger wasn't impacted.

And being the first to spin to 8k!

I don’t know if anyone in the puller world has logged something higher, I’ve heard of 7600rpm before, but never, ever anything over 8000rpm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sell broken parts for a go fund me. I will support your cause and my garage would look cooler for it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_aHanY1Ek"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_aHanY1Ek[/ame]

8,260 RPM? Did I see that right? Is that the most a cummins has ever turned?

I don't know about records but before we saw the logs we figured 7k, maybe 7,500 rpm.... I guess that wicked fast injection rate on the Farrell 16mm is enough to hit 8k at just 35* static timing!

Glad that Todd was not harmed.Thanks for all the videos on your channel !

I have a similar setup using the same BD positive air shutoff and the BD turbo guard (BOV).I removed the solenoid from the air shutoff and have a cable.Also I put a micro switch on the air shutoff that activates the BOV to dump boost only when the air shutoff is pulled.

Figured I'd rely on the cable for shutoff and then if the BOV solenoid sticks or fails to operate that it would mabye just wreck turbos,piping or intercooler.

When a dinosaur does die, it breaks the internet along with the entire truck.

Sheesh. Every time I go back and look and watch, I am in awe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back