Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Was reading this and they handed me the box.
3c0ec4fa7452f8b411ce1c4f506d35ea.jpg

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

The 45 looks similar to the 55. Lower quality by a bit is all. How does the 55 do at night? Does the truck set it off thinking it’s an impact at all?

I'll see if I can pull something off of it from a night video. They record continuously and only flag the video when there is a shock which could be a bump. They overwrite the old stuff but you want you can remove the SD card and pull video or connect your phone over BT. I've had this one a few years and only pulled one video off of it.

Car turned in front of another car, got blasted and ended up on it's side. Since the camera is always recording I just waited until I got where I was going and connected my phone and found the clip I wanted. This is how I figured out the sound was still on.:doh: (Fire department was at that traffic light so I stopped and rang the bell)

YouTube

Last edited:
We used one of those to catch a worker stealing from our non profit at a local festival. Quality is good enough for a convictions, LOL

Chris

My dads dash cam assisted in an arrest related to an armed gas station robbery. Cops banged on his door at 3 AM asked if he saw anything. Checked the dash cam sure enough the guy ran right by his truck so they knew he wasn't driving and where he was headed. They found him a short while later.

Just put mine in the wife's ride. I'm pleased so far.
The only thing I don't like is that you can tell it's based off the cheap-o S8 variant Chinese action cam, all the way down to how the wifi pairing works. If I were younger I'd be trying to find hacked firmware to flash action cams with.

My heavy girl leaving the shack. We set up everything on this except the decals. Hoping and praying the 600 cummins doesn't do something stupid.
6d557c6fdb8ad420049954d05783bb25.jpg
35b00020ae1f98d20cf602bab5089194.jpg

Nice to see them leave. Just finished a W9 daycab like that. With the winch behind the cab owner said it weighed between 31,000-32,000 empty. Removed red and installed yellow.

Whoever made push connect air fittings should be shot. Can’t seem to get these bags to quit leaking. So I’ve replaced 2 with new and that stopped them. The other 2 don’t leak yet....

Wd40 fixes that some times. They get junk stuck in them and won't seal, a little wd40 and spinning the ends cleans them up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Trim the end of the line using a fresh blade on a utility knife. Make sure the cut is straight and doesn't crush the line. Most leaks I see are from guys using side cutters to cut them

Back