IRP Predictions???

Dustin_Bentz

Oil Burner
Alright, who's gonna do what in a couple weeks? Will records fall? With only 1 pass on the car this year, I am not making ANY predictions as to what we will do...Last year we thought we were gonna go deep in the 7's and we got our A$$'s handed to us. Live and learn.

Dustin

If it is as hot as it was, and the track is like it was last year, I doubt you will see any records fall. But I bet a goat will make it back into winner's circle.

Well, now that I think about it, if they couldnt catch you guys light, why would they be able to at 5500 LOL

I hope to hell it's not as hot as it was last year. It was miserable. Yeah yeah, I know, it's normal for back there, but out west we're used to dry heat; there is a big difference. Plus, that track was slicker than slick...See y'all in about a week.

Dustin

Dang right it was hot.... almost to hot to drink, but we somehow managed. LOL

My prediction:

Hot.

Just kidding. Not sure....depends on the track. Would have to be better than Bowling Green (I hope).

Timbeaux38 said:
Dang right it was hot.... almost to hot to drink, but we somehow managed. LOL

You too huh? I'm not sure there's anything better than a cold one after a day like that. I'm looking forward to it. We're toying with the idea of a few kegs in the back of the trailer. See ya there!

D

lpreston said:
My prediction:

Hot.

Just kidding. Not sure....depends on the track. Would have to be better than Bowling Green (I hope).

Last year I felt more like a sprint car driver than a drag racer. I can only imagine what it's like in that short wheelbase truck. We might have to make 'em lay down a few layers of VHT.

Dustin_Bentz said:
Last year I felt more like a sprint car driver than a drag racer. I can only imagine what it's like in that short wheelbase truck. We might have to make 'em lay down a few layers of VHT.

It would not have been so bad, but we didn't get a chance to top off the R12 in the AC system and the windows don't roll down in the truck. :bigsmile:

Dustin, you know the 102 yawl saw yesterday, well that will make its way here by next week, but with lots of humidity. Sams club has a special on gaterade, I would suggest buying a skid or 2.

Bye Now said:
Hey Phil..... You need to hook us up with the spiked watermelon! Yum!

Sheila

Ahh Spiked Watermellon...A cult Classic... If I can Find any Decent Mellons..I'll see what I can Do.

Afterwhat I saw at BG, I predice you will see a request that the track be prepared like a track should be for a drag race. I don't understand way the promoters of these races don't see the need for a 900 HP truck not to have max traction. Last year was a joke, as for as traction goes.

Just my prediction.

..PrestonL..

Back