IRP Predictions???

Dustin_Bentz

Oil Burner
Alright, who's gonna do what in a couple weeks? Will records fall? With only 1 pass on the car this year, I am not making ANY predictions as to what we will do...Last year we thought we were gonna go deep in the 7's and we got our A$$'s handed to us. Live and learn.

Dustin

If it is as hot as it was, and the track is like it was last year, I doubt you will see any records fall. But I bet a goat will make it back into winner's circle.

Well, now that I think about it, if they couldnt catch you guys light, why would they be able to at 5500 LOL

I hope to hell it's not as hot as it was last year. It was miserable. Yeah yeah, I know, it's normal for back there, but out west we're used to dry heat; there is a big difference. Plus, that track was slicker than slick...See y'all in about a week.

Dustin

Dang right it was hot.... almost to hot to drink, but we somehow managed. LOL

My prediction:

Hot.

Just kidding. Not sure....depends on the track. Would have to be better than Bowling Green (I hope).

Timbeaux38 said:
Dang right it was hot.... almost to hot to drink, but we somehow managed. LOL

You too huh? I'm not sure there's anything better than a cold one after a day like that. I'm looking forward to it. We're toying with the idea of a few kegs in the back of the trailer. See ya there!

D

lpreston said:
My prediction:

Hot.

Just kidding. Not sure....depends on the track. Would have to be better than Bowling Green (I hope).

Last year I felt more like a sprint car driver than a drag racer. I can only imagine what it's like in that short wheelbase truck. We might have to make 'em lay down a few layers of VHT.

Dustin_Bentz said:
Last year I felt more like a sprint car driver than a drag racer. I can only imagine what it's like in that short wheelbase truck. We might have to make 'em lay down a few layers of VHT.

It would not have been so bad, but we didn't get a chance to top off the R12 in the AC system and the windows don't roll down in the truck. :bigsmile:

Dustin_Bentz said:
We're toying with the idea of a few kegs in the back of the trailer.

Then in that Case I'm toying with the Idea of finding your trailer ....LOL

Hey Phil..... You need to hook us up with the spiked watermelon! Yum!

Sheila

Dustin, you know the 102 yawl saw yesterday, well that will make its way here by next week, but with lots of humidity. Sams club has a special on gaterade, I would suggest buying a skid or 2.

Bye Now said:
Hey Phil..... You need to hook us up with the spiked watermelon! Yum!

Sheila

Ahh Spiked Watermellon...A cult Classic... If I can Find any Decent Mellons..I'll see what I can Do.

Afterwhat I saw at BG, I predice you will see a request that the track be prepared like a track should be for a drag race. I don't understand way the promoters of these races don't see the need for a 900 HP truck not to have max traction. Last year was a joke, as for as traction goes.

Just my prediction.

..PrestonL..

Back