Purple People Eater Sh*t itself today

Not east of Texas maybe a little north. Lol

I was just going with the Smokey and the Bandit quote for effects. ;)

hrdp_0708_01_z+1977_pontiac_firebird_trans_am_bandit_edition+coors.jpg

I never thought the worst part about having no running cars would be running out of prilosec and not being able to get to the pharmacy LOL

Thanks Loren. After thinking over more options. I think I do want to start from scratch with a new/refreshed blocked. I don't ever want to deal with this again lol.

LOL I swear to the Lord, I was just cruising at 60, I can't mess around with myrtle, she gets scared and pisses/pukes everywhere. I'm sure this was just a disaster building over the last few months.

Jeff, check you pm's, I need some stuff! I have your shop number, but I don't trust people I don't know lol. And I don't like calling your cell.

Hay sorry for the pm. I was reading some search threads and saw you were on line. I had NO idea you chunked the engine! Where you going to tear it down? I can mail you a good bottle of???? To ease the pain? LOL!!

Lol I was only 200 miles out, so there were still a lot of good people around to help get it home.
As opposed to them mountain types that would have stripped it clean? :D

Scares me that I have this happening. I don't think what I have is that loud though

Back