Truckers, lets see your rigs!

In and out of Florida without tickets. They must not care too much about that stupid rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buddy of mine from up here took a load down to Florida, got nailed for, in his words, "some stupid azz kingpin to center of his spreads ticket". Just paid it & went on, couldn't begin to understand that screwed up law he said.

Buddy of mine from up here took a load down to Florida, got nailed for, in his words, "some stupid azz kingpin to center of his spreads ticket". Just paid it & went on, couldn't begin to understand that screwed up law he said.

You can buy a permit I guess that is good for a year and costs less than the ticket so I heard. No idea if it’s true or not
This trailer looks long as a *****s dream to me so idk why they didn’t mess with me and I rolled into like 3-4 scales and 2 ah checkpoints.

You can buy a permit I guess that is good for a year and costs less than the ticket so I heard. No idea if it’s true or not
This trailer looks long as a *****s dream to me so idk why they didn’t mess with me and I rolled into like 3-4 scales and 2 ah checkpoints.

Considerin you were in his backyard, are we gonna see you in one of Chris Fiffie's rollin cb interviews?

Techscrew in the brake chamber mod.
d6f419c0d814ac3da29b698eb084f6d2.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Better turn that rig around quick you're getting too close to my neck of the woods. Or should I say prairies?

Explains why your so off your nut. I would be too if I had to spend much time there. But it’s better than Canukastan which also explains why you spend so much time there. I just grabbed a trailer and ran home. All without Elogs.

A trailer to make BRE proud.
ef089b35f22e84086338f9c712d97889.jpg

Last edited:
Explains why your so off your nut. I would be too if I had to spend much time there. But it’s better than Canukastan which also explains why you spend so much time there. I just grabbed a trailer and ran home. All without Elogs.

A trailer to make BRE proud.
ef089b35f22e84086338f9c712d97889.jpg
Do you have to where flip flops haulin one of those now too? I know up here the sweatpants rule just came in as I was gettin out of the hopper game

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Do you have to where flip flops haulin one of those now too? I know up here the sweatpants rule just came in as I was gettin out of the hopper game

I don’t know. I just pulled it empty, I quit with that stupidity 15yrs ago.

I didn’t see it on any of the warning stickers on the sides but I’m sure you have to wear sweatpants or an Allan headset even when your not driving. Truckdrivers can’t take the risk of getting a phone call without one when they’re buying junk at the register and holding a 5 gallon mug of Mt Dew.

I don’t know. I just pulled it empty, I quit with that stupidity 15yrs ago.

I didn’t see it on any of the warning stickers on the sides but I’m sure you have to wear sweatpants or an Allan headset even when your not driving. Truckdrivers can’t take the risk of getting a phone call without one when they’re buying junk at the register and holding a 5 gallon mug of Mt Dew.

I wonder if Allen drives his pickup with the tailgate down everywhere in his quest for bsfc's? Then again he probly doesnt drive another vehicle other than that T800 because it would infringe on his HOS.

Attachments

• OfgWSyI.png
    OfgWSyI.png
    849.8 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if Allen drives his pickup with the tailgate down everywhere in his quest for bsfc's? Then again he probly doesnt drive another vehicle other than that T800 because it would infringe on his HOS.

Well you obviously have to log any and all miles let’s not be stupid. I was on my couch when I called you back. Allan would have been somewhere watching his ELD click by his 10hrs.

Phuck a hopper!!!

Preach it brother!!

Well... everyone says I’m stupid but I literally couldn’t handle hoppers anymore. I like this so much better so far. Yea it has things I don’t like, but it’s better than the hopper bottom crap so far.
1a0cb3e2e9d8a4bb7005585246dfbf44.jpg

So, what are you hauling in your cold box, Rick, besides cold stuff? What kind of stuff? And why does it require a 13' spread...or how ever far it is?

Mr Faulkner why didn't you stick around for the fun stuff? I heard some empty dry vans were flipping it into the rhubarb not far from here.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

So, what are you hauling in your cold box, Rick, besides cold stuff? What kind of stuff? And why does it require a 13' spread...or how ever far it is?

I’ve hauled a load of almond milk, and a load of milk, and a load of juice. That’s it so far. Nothing exciting.
It’s a 12’ spread. It probably doesn’t require it but it’s the trailer I found and wanted.

Back