Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I’ve hauled a load of almond milk, and a load of milk, and a load of juice. That’s it so far. Nothing exciting.
It’s a 12’ spread. It probably doesn’t require it but it’s the trailer I found and wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You mean "nut juice", ain't no tits on an almond!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I know where that trailer went....

Explains why your so off your nut. I would be too if I had to spend much time there. But it’s better than Canukastan which also explains why you spend so much time there. I just grabbed a trailer and ran home. All without Elogs.

A trailer to make BRE proud.
ef089b35f22e84086338f9c712d97889.jpg

OK, first time I heard about failed hollow camshaft, in a D16 Volvo, only 750 hp versions. Still no fails in MB/Detroit engines. Scania is now also using them.

OK, first time I heard about failed hollow camshaft, in a D16 Volvo, only 750 hp versions. Still no fails in MB/Detroit engines. Scania is now also using them.

We’re still waiting for you to back those amazing single charger numbers up on that ugly vulva.

So, what are you hauling in your cold box, Rick, besides cold stuff? What kind of stuff? And why does it require a 13' spread...or how ever far it is?

No advantage over 10’ but it makes the trailer that much shorter when you dump the rear axle.

Pretty sure I know where that trailer went....

That was his, I picked up ours.

Paid $110 Canadian pesos for an "automatic" truck wash. Meh

Should have opened your windows, that dash is dirty as hell. Bet BRE could rent you a sticky rag.

Used to be one here, did an OK job if your truck was just dusty.

Last edited:
This was before we started making fine tuning of software, which didnt help much because of boost limit. And that crappy Mustang dyno couldnt measure without tyres spinning on the rollers.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522538689028.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522538689028.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
Yea even though my air setup won’t hold up to ride height when loaded if I dump the rear axle and over inflate the front, it still helps it cut around very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is that, like 15 freedom bucks?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wasn’t so long ago freedom bucks were on the flip side lol but I’m pretty sure according to team america freedom costs $1.05.
Freedom Isn five. - YouTube

Volvo FH 16 610 dyno - YouTube

With stock 70mm turbo and not so good tune about 700 hp to the wheels. You can also see american hp for a split second everytime when rpm is pulled down to next measuring point.

Looks like a Safeway shunt trunk.

Back