DPM Final Season

Well guys, Mike and I have discussed it and our 9th season will be the last.

We will be limited in events this year, but are scheduled to be at TS Performance and Schied Diesel. We'll be at Rudy's Diesel in Durham in early march and we'll keep the website updated with events scheduled, but I don't expect any outside of my area other than those noted.

I can speak for both Mike and I when I say we appreciate all of you that supported us over the years. I am honored you trust us to beat every last pony out of your trucks year after year. I've had a great time watching good HP numbers go from 400 to over 1000, learned a ton, and will be looking to seeing you all during the year.

:thankyou2:

No no no....this isn't good. I seriously doubt my motor will be back together before the end of the year. :( You can't quit yet David/Mike....my 97 never broke 500HP on your dyno! :kick:

Now in all seriousness....I understand why you guys are hanging it up, and you've given us 9 great years! Thanks for the memories and I will definately be seeing you at some events this year! :rockwoot:

Best of luck to you guys in you future adventures, thanx for the many good rolls throught the years!!!:Cheer:

Bummer guys... I'll be seeing you at the events you still attend and Kyle and I will point the camera in your direction often as usual!

I truly wish you the best David!!
Jeff told me a few days ago...

I will be calling you soon....Got some questions for ya!

David

Thanks david for the help! I would not be anywhere close to where I am today without your help.
THANKS! :Cheer:

Sorry to hear this Dave although, I can see why. You guys did some busting a$$ over the years.

:Cheer: for helping to start the diesel movement years ago... it's come a long way thanks to you guys !

Thanks everyone.

Now I get to sit on the sidelines and critique everything for a while. :lolly:

Seriously, best part has been the great friends I have made during this process. Truly a great ride.

I'll look forward to watching this industry grow into the future.

Dave, you're the only man I trust to drive my truck on a dyno besides myself. You've become a great friend over the years. I completely understand wanting to step aside though. You, Mike and the DPM dyno will be greatly missed my friend! Lookin' forward to seeing you at the events relaxing not working!!! Thanks for everything Dave!!!

I got to thinking about how long I've known you today David, and WOW.... 3 words will surfice Black Mountain Diesel LOL :hehe:

That's the first time I met you, Eric McBride, Justin Williams, Wesley Wade, Aaron Ireton, etc, etc....wow its just hard to believe its been that long! Its been one helluva ride though buddy! I will get the Tow pig on the DPM dyno before the years out though! :rockwoot:

Well Folks,as David has said it's been a great ride.

I never would of thought we would of had this success when we did our first event at Black Mountain Diesel 9 years ago.It has really been amazing watch the trucks grow over the years.All the support we have recieved from the diesel community over the years has been greatly appreciated.

I do look forward to seeing as many of you as i can this final year.Maybe next year i can get back to being a spectator or taking part in an event instead of working.

Thank you all,

Mike

Thanks for all the hard work David and Mike. What will we all do now? You guys set the standard for horse power readings and your dyno sheets are excepted as the Gospel all across the country!

Thanks for all the hard work David and Mike. What will we all do now? You guys set the standard for horse power readings and your dyno sheets are excepted as the Gospel all across the country!

^^^^^^^

He has a VERY valid point, what's going to happen with the dyno?

Back