DPM Final Season

It has truly indeed been great knowing you guys over the years. If my memory serves me correct, I have attended your dyno events since 2003 in and around the KY area.

As already mentioned, the DPM Dyno has been the "standard" and "gospel" to which huge amounts of trucks have been competitively compared with over the years.

Thanks for all your past event participation and you guys will be truly missed.

I always wanted to dyno on yalls dyno. I try too at Scheid in 2009 but y'all were booked up. Hopefully I will get a chance too befor y'all hang it up.

Does this mean you guys wont look like greaseballs at events now?

I hate to see you guys give it up, but I understand why.... thanks for all you guys have done.

Well I've certainly enjoyed the dyno events over the years and will miss them. But I can understand after 9 yrs wanting a break from it.
Thanks David and Mike for helping me tune my truck and the fun times.
Billy

If Mike slows down a bit, he might even gain a few ounces of weight. He burned about 25,000 calories on aa dyno day. Lookin forward to seein you guys relax a bit.
C ya. Cousin Billy

Hate to see you guys step out of it, but it's very understandable after so many years. Maybe I can finally get the ole 6.4 over 600 horsepower this year! Oh yea, and can't wait to see you guys at Rudy's so you can drive my truck for like the 300th time Dave. Not many people can say they have put the time behind my steering wheel that you have. :hehe:

Thanks for everything you guys have done for the sport!

Jeff@Spartan

Thanks for all the great numbers, entertainment, and Bragging Rights over the years. I know I lost a lot of antifreeze on the dyno at TS a couple of years ago, but it was worth it just glad that nobody got burnt, your retirement is well deserved, no one worked harder then you 2 at the events, trying to make people happy and going the extra mile to get any extra power, just to break the next 100 mark, Thank You!

I just saw this......

I hope to make it on the DPM dyno at Rudys and TS......maybe get that 750 on fuel out of the 6.4!

Hope you guys enjoy the upcoming free time.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just to clarify a few things.

Yes this is our final season running the dyno.We are taking on other events.David personally will only be at a few events.I will be bringing the dyno to as many as i can.

Yes we have a buyer in place once the season is over.There will be nothing different as this year progresses.

We look forward to seeing everyone this year.

if anyone has any questions,please contact me

Thanks,
Mike

David and Mike:

As always, it was great to see you both again at "Rudy's Dyno Day" in Durham, N.C. yesterday!

I hate to hear that you guys are "retiring", but I certainly understand. You both have worked very hard the last nine years and you certainly deserve a break that's for sure! I know Dan will miss you at his event and I will too.:(

My truck has always run the best on your dyno but I know that has alot to do with the person running the dyno knowing what they are doing and understanding how a diesel should be run! You guys are the best at that!

From both Johnner and myself, THANK YOU BOTH for everything you have done for our sport and for being such good friends to both of us!

--------
John_P

Back