WHY???

huhta99

one nation under God
WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO TALK SMACK WHEN THAY DONT KNOW WHAT IS UNDER THE HOOD

DUDES WITH JUST A CHIP AND HOME MADE EX ARE RUNNING THARE MOUTHS!

THAY WONT HOOK OR RACE BUT THARE MOUTH RUN DAMM GOOD. THE DAMM FOOLS CANT CHANGE THERE OIL LETALONE INSTALL THE UGRADES NEEDED TO HAING

AM I THE ONLY MAN WITH THIS BS

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

NO I KEEP A LOW PORFILE AND IT SEENS LIKE EVERY M FER IN TOUN GOD THAY DONT EVEN KNOW

WHATSS UP JEFF:soap:

hahahaha that's funny chit there...

My buddy's neighbor is so proud of his ford with "big v8" power." he has a something or other chip says he can walk circles around me... :doh:LOLLOL I just told him i had some small 35 hp chip and a K&n...:umno: LMAo... he won't race either....

GOD THAT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON HEAR AND YOU SAY LESS GO RUNUM AND THAY SHUT THE !!!! UP BUT AS SOON AS YOU ARE GONE THE SH@@ PORES FORTH OUT OF THARE MOUTH MAY GUST HAVE TO CHOKE THE F###ERS:banghead::banghead:LOL

I have an issue with people telling me I should chip mine. I tell them it’s a 12 valve and it has a mechanical pump. They look at me funny and say oh no one makes chips for the old trucks? I say yep no one makes one and go on about my business.

I have an issue with people telling me I should chip mine. I tell them it’s a 12 valve and it has a mechanical pump. They look at me funny and say oh no one makes chips for the old trucks? I say yep no one makes one and go on about my business
I have heard that one before, you know diesels are all electronic!

i had a customer that was sold a chip for his 12v. all they did was crank in the star wheel. i cant believe people do that kind of stuff.

ted

your-caps-lock.gif

I love the ignorance that some show.

I just smile and nod my head and think to myself "this moron really has no clue whatsoever".

I much prefer the one's who say to me "wow, the dealer didn't have those gauges as an option when I bought my truck"

I have heard that one before, you know diesels are all electronic!
I've been told that more than a few times.

Had a car salesman try to sell me a 24v when the 12v I came to look at was gone, because you can't really get any more power out of a 12v:doh:

I love the ignorance that some show.

I just smile and nod my head and think to myself "this moron really has no clue whatsoever".

I much prefer the one's who say to me "wow, the dealer didn't have those gauges as an option when I bought my truck"

LMAO.... that's sooo true... I loved it when I took my truck in and they were trying to figure out why it was overheating and then popped the hood and everyone in there was there in 30 seconds flat... It was like kids in a candy store...:woohoo:

Back