WHY???

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

We have plenty of the bench racers aroud here, just take comfort in knowing that if APC stuff worked on their truck it would be there.

I need one of those "SCREWACHIP" stickers

Well I have a ford thats a V-8. I dont know if you knew that or not. But I do have a chip and its the coolest. I also have an intake and home made exhaust. So it technically is faster than yours. Oh and for those of you who dont have chipped 12 valves yet. You definatly need to try it. Mine gained like 200 hp and 420 ft lbs of tq.

Just trying to stir things up a bit.

Children..... Hopefully they'l grow up, get a job, start paying taxes, and realize that the only sensible way to vote is Republican..Till then, we have to tolerate them and slap some sense into them whenever we get a chance........

I like it when you roll up to a red light and some 16yr old punk and his little girl friend come up beside you in his daddys new truck and rev er up. Then the light turn green and you leave them in a thick black cloud. Its even beter when they do it again at the next red light

Children..... Hopefully they'l grow up, get a job, start paying taxes, and realize that the only sensible way to vote is Republican..Till then, we have to tolerate them and slap some sense into them whenever we get a chance........

YES SIR!!!! Now if you can just get that GM sign out of your avatar you will be the coolest ever.LOL. Just kidding, But seriously, no no no hahaha Just kidding, but no seriously. Anyway, Jeff gordon lover. Who the hell loves that guy. Unless you are a chick. :doh:LOL

And for my last trick.
Yes Kramit, We all love lamp.

You guys have a good night. Hope I boiled your blood a little bit. :evil

Take it easy

050421_austin_powers_hf.jpg

hunta99 said:
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Basil Exposition said:
The shouting is a temporary side-effect of the unfreezing.

hunta99 said:
Yes... I'm having difficulty controlling THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.

Sounds like you need some time with a fem-bot.

YES SIR!!!! Now if you can just get that GM sign out of your avatar you will be the coolest ever.LOL. Just kidding, But seriously, no no no hahaha Just kidding, but no seriously. Anyway, Jeff gordon lover. Who the hell loves that guy. Unless you are a chick. :doh:LOL

And for my last trick.
Yes Kramit, We all love lamp.

You guys have a good night. Hope I boiled your blood a little bit. :evil

Take it easy

U still drunk?

I like it when you roll up to a red light and some 16yr old punk and his little girl friend come up beside you in his daddys new truck and rev er up. Then the light turn green and you leave them in a thick black cloud. Its even beter when they do it again at the next red light

X2 I love it when that happens

I like the guys that have "that chip" or who are planning on getting "that chip".

as in "Yeah man, I've got that chip in it... it hauls ASS!!!" or "Yeah, I'm wanting to get that chip for it... my buddy has it and he's getting 27mpg!"

which chip?

that chip

Anyone ever tried to tell someoneoh you dont want "that chip " you want that new super chip just came out etc...... lol Just to mess with em

well god i do feel better now knowing that poeple all over are retarded to the fact that a 7500lbs+ truck can roll

sorry for yelling

I run one of those EDGEY model boxes the Max Competition Drag mode version, I like it............:redx:
Brandon

Back