Quick Diesel

Winner: Rob Coddens – 12.29 @ 108.29
RU: Mike Outiveros – 11.999 @ 110.33
Semi: Jim Ehoff – 13.01 @108.81

ET Bracket

Winner: Cory Dow – 13.797 on a 13.78 dial in
RU: Rob Coddens – 12.379 on a 12.27 dial in
Semi: Russ Wullenwaber – 12.977 on a 12.95 dial

Thanks to everyone that came out to make our 1st event a great success.

Other winners of note:

Our own Angela Ulloth who flat nailed a live version of the National Anthem... Ang, you had everyone in the tower on their feet and applauding!!! Well done!!! :clap:

And of course Timbeaux for adding to the event with his color commentary... :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
David, Thank you SO much for the amazing opportunity to sing. I had a great time. Standing out there on the starting line, with the flag above me, the spectators around me, and my fellow friends/competitors there to support me, it was just an awesome feeling. I almost teared up myself lol.

Joel, CONGRATS!! on the Super Street win.

Cole and Howard, way to rep Northern Cali you guys!

Cory, DAMN boy, way to nail that dial in time practically! I wondered where you were, you were just kickin ass lol. Good job guys!

And David! Where's those work stock results lol. I think I'm at the bottom somewhere. I knew my rehook wouldn't do the trick, but I figured I'd go for getting another pull under my belt anyway, since it wasn't about the win. It was fun, but I think Gene needs to stop building sled pulling tracks that are cement, with a half inch of baby powder on top. I swear that's what this track was made up of!

Congrats Everyone :woohoo:

I'm also waiting on the work stock results :D

Dang Angela I didn't know that was you singing :bow:Awesome Job Girl

Thanks again for the Cookie and to Dirty Blonde's mom that took pity on me and give me a water and some chips :rockwoot:

I just wanted to say thanks again to NADM for putting on an event like this on the west coast.

I also want to say thanks to Craig Johnson for getting my truck back together and up to the event, and to my wife and Susan Ingram for all the help and support.

One more, a HUGE thanks to Brad Ingram for coming out and piloting my truck for me, I don't think I could have had a better replacement!

-Tom

Congrats Everyone :woohoo:

I'm also waiting on the work stock results :D

Dang Angela I didn't know that was you singing :bow:Awesome Job Girl

Thanks again for the Cookie and to Dirty Blonde's mom that took pity on me and give me a water and some chips :rockwoot:

lol yes ma'am that was me.
And of course you're welcome for a cookie LOL, they were keeping a few people sustained throughout the day I think!

Kat, I didn't even get to see how you made out in the sled pulling? That was wild out there lol. Between trying to hook, rehook, stay out of the tumble weeds that were attacking us all and making sure Dirty Blonde wasn't eaten under her truck by busted driveline. How funny. That was the strangest pull I've ever been to. If I can get my freaking video up, we could see it. GRR lol!! Working on it!

David, Thank you SO much for the amazing opportunity to sing. I had a great time. Standing out there on the starting line, with the flag above me, the spectators around me, and my fellow friends/competitors there to support me, it was just an awesome feeling. I almost teared up myself lol.

What?!? I didn't know that was you singin'; great job!

lol yes ma'am that was me.
And of course you're welcome for a cookie LOL, they were keeping a few people sustained throughout the day I think!

Kat, I didn't even get to see how you made out in the sled pulling? That was wild out there lol. Between trying to hook, rehook, stay out of the tumble weeds that were attacking us all and making sure Dirty Blonde wasn't eaten under her truck by busted driveline. How funny. That was the strangest pull I've ever been to. If I can get my freaking video up, we could see it. GRR lol!! Working on it!

I don't know the exact distance. Wendy thought she was still drag racing and did a nice burnout in the end :hehe: Dieselson Video'd my pull for me.

http://mcratracing.com/k/wendysledpull.wmv

Had a great time. Excellent job, NADM staff! It was interesting putting the the trucks to the forum names. I'm looking forward to the next CA event!

Ang, Girl you have a heck of a beautiful voice. Thank you for singing, it made the event that much more enjoyable.

Thanks Howard! and Congrats on your pull!! Mine was no bueno lol. I think I feared the track. I was trying to baby it. Wtf was I thinking. I should have just built mad boost, balls'd up and hit it. Eh well, next time!

Thanks for the congrats angella, Also good job on the singing I didn't know you could do that. I thought we norcal boys did pretty good to, brought down 3 trucks and took home 3 1st place trophy's, though one of them still broke a driveline, I guess that should always be expected from us though, that was my cousin who won the work stock class, it was also his first time pulling and now I think he's hooked:rockwoot:. Oh yeah I finally got to see Natalie break something.

Back