Crude Drags 2 Results

As long as I stay away from the evil wine I wilst be fine....... I don't drink wine regularly, and it shows LOL

As long as I stay away from the evil wine I wilst be fine....... I don't drink wine regularly, and it shows LOL

Truer words have never been spoken. :hehe:

Cant believe I didnt get a call from Budget rent a car. Guess I should check my card statement. Dunno if the supplemental insurance I bought covers petrified vomit. :hehe:

So if it was in Richards hair you must have been in a compromising position when you yakedLOL Unless he can now grow it on his headLOL

Who will be at the TS event? I am going to try and have a booth there... Who's gonna drink with me?

Phil, be careful. I know the types that attend the TS event. These are the types that ride coolers down car haulers. :hehe::hehe: And yes I will be there too. :rockwoot:

Of course, during the day I will be running the dyno with Mike, but at night, I will be sipping the good stuff right along with ya.

Phil, be careful. I know the types that attend the TS event. These are the types that ride coolers down car haulers. :hehe::hehe: And yes I will be there too. :rockwoot:

Of course, during the day I will be running the dyno with Mike, but at night, I will be sipping the good stuff right along with ya.

must...go...to ....TS.....must......go...to.......TS.

Gotta make it happen. working on kitchen pass as we speak.

First off, Angela, your voice gave me the shivers all the way down my spine when you sang the nation anthem, what a great way to start an event!!

Second, Thanks go out to Dave, Dieter, Ron, Mohney for a great event. You guys proved that you can put on a top notch event. You were friendly throughout the whole day and really kept it together.

The ATS crew will look forward to a lot more great events this year, keep it up!!

See ya at the track,
Wade

Back