Why won't my truck dyno good?

Another Industrial mess up. Go figure.:rolleyes: *bdh*
Unless you got them used.

BgBlDodge said:
Well after talking with industrial and a couple of other folks I have come to find out that these injectors need the hot rod pump to make them work good because apparently the hot rod has higher pressures and these injectors need higher pressures in order to run at their best. So I'm having a set of 7x.010 injectors made up.

Last edited:
BgBlDodge said:
Dunno. They are rated at 150-200hp depending on mods.
The Dragon flows have 10 holes, the super Dragon flows have 11holes. I think you are getting some 4 flows like I have, they have 7 holes, but not sure of sizing.....very nice injector & the smoke control is unreal.

Smoke control would be nice cause these 11 holers haze constantly, even at idle. Driving around town isn't to bad if I'm easy on it but if I catch the truck at the wrong time it will cloud a street in no time.

So you are now getting some different 7x.010's from I.I.? Why not get some used Mach's or New Era sticks? Are they going to let you exchange yours for a price reduction?

BgBlDodge said:
Smoke control would be nice cause these 11 holers haze constantly, even at idle. Driving around town isn't to bad if I'm easy on it but if I catch the truck at the wrong time it will cloud a street in no time.
I had the 10 hole Dragon flows, they were smokey & hot. I stepped back to the 4 flow Dragon flies & noticed no power loss, but great spoolup, lower egts & no smoke without a box.

They can't be any smoother than the one's I've got now. I've never had my truck ran as good as it does now, well except for the power. It's the smoothest and quietest it's ever been in it's life. When I was running the 275's for a bit they idled rougher and made the truck louder than it is now.

BgBlDodge said:
They can't be any smoother than the one's I've got now. I've never had my truck ran as good as it does now, well except for the power. It's the smoothest and quietest it's ever been in it's life. When I was running the 275's for a bit they idled rougher and made the truck louder than it is now.
We shall see. That is what I thought when I had the 10 holes, but it is smoother with the 7's. Mountaineer, what injectors are you running now?

Mountaineer said:
this just might cure the sydrome blue, as Cummins724 is over 500 with those if memory serves me correctly.

I sure hope it does. Or at least get me back up close to 500.

Mountaineer said:
Diesel Dynamics 150s
I saw your post on HX40, but didn't have a chance to read it yet. I've been busy painting some rooms & only post on breaks...which seem to go faster on here. Are you running a HX40 with the 150's?

Back