West Overton Pa 6/19

I beleive i heard 6 but they pull tractors first, trucks last, Im not 100% on this though. I beleive matt knows for sho!

Im sure they aint changed in 8 years, they no likey change!

We got a big car and truck show here at the fair grounds the local VFD is hosting, ill be there all day but hope to make it down for a bit! Maybe the revenge boys will grace us with their top notch sportsmanship down here!

I hate the putt putt too, it's like watching paint dry in slow motion. By the revenge boys, I'm assuming the locals from the brush pull? I'll have my a-game on Saturday night.:charger:

Last time I went to West Overton, I swore it was my last trip. I might come down and watch the hot dogs cook if I get my truck fixed in time.

I should be there.. Last year I bet I didnt pull till 9:30 at the earliest. I am not positive but I am shooting to be there by 7.

I still haven't had time to fix my boost leak. I'm only hitting 46lbs of boost. It's been that way since spring, but now it is getting worse. I ain't pulling again until it is fixed.

That's 6 more lbs than I'm making., should be plenty to beat the old pappy tow rig.LOL Do you need to borrow some of my Dodge fuel?

I'll be up to tech trucks. Here is a basic run down of the rules for stock.

1. A technical safety inspection required before pull.
2. Must be state licensed and inspected and insurance card.
3. Street Diesel trucks must be driven in.
4. Tires must be dot tire ( no cut tires).
5. Duals allowed on dually trucks only.
6. Turbo, stock appearing no swapping between makes
7. Factory DPF trucks must retain DPF systems.
7. NO drugs or water injection #2 fuel only.
8. NO front weights or heavy front bumpers.
9. Factory snow plow or winch brackets (NO winch allowed).
10. Weights in bed only. No weights in cab.
11. Must be drivin, no trailering street trucks in.
12. No frame or suspension modifications.
13. No suspension add ons, No air bags , No Traction Bars, No helper springs.
14. Exhaust will exit rear of truck or vertical stacks behind cab.
15. Reese style hitch, or bumper pulling hitches.
16. No vertical hitches. 3.5 twisted clevis or equivalent opening to allow sled hook. 26” hitch
height.
17. Driver who fails to hold position in line will forfeit his points for that class.
18. All decisions of officials are FINAL!!!

Back