West Overton Pa 6/19

your educations comming their some kinda junk we can run twins an gas also why dont ya call hasley an get a good drive line cuz your gonna need it to get us

your educations comming their some kinda junk we can run twins an gas also why dont ya call hasley an get a good drive line cuz your gonna need it to get us

You gonna be at West Overton? I gotta see that truck run if you are gonna educate Dan. Must be a real beast.

lmao gas??? maybe i should sign up 4 gas class? i do run spark plugs, o and twins??? hell it didnt run that bad did it??? i got quads 4 this year u meatstick, and just rem ur truck dont got the **** to break nething ahahha and u and ur lil crew sure had a glory day staring at the monster hahahah it was funny u guys like prob blew a load in ur pants, ahahhah besides i hear u somerset boys r lil on the imbred side like date her cousins and aunts sisters and moms lmao just make sure u dont come down this way with out ur big truck big boy, p.s if i dont beat u with the monster im sure i can do it high school style i the pits lmao gota love motorsports when they get physical .......... jamie throw me a hotdog 2 beat these silly kids

Back