89 ford cummins conversion

It looks better with the wheels from the first pictures IMO, 20's don't belong on a 4x4 truck... Other than that, I'm jealous :D

Found out I never have to drive to work I will be flown to the ship everytime I just have to go to huntsville airport I am fixin this ole truck cuz I can't stand to see it sit any longer its been sittin for 3yrs and I now have plenty of time and now plenty of money lol

is that the tach kit from FordCummins? What did you all have to buy to make it work, and did you have to tap a new hole for the base or no? Great build up by the way!

This is awesome! You going to keep the VE pump or go with a 7100? Surely you're not gonna run twins on this thing are ya? Lol I'm diggin' it!

Gonna stay ve Ànd I am just gonna have a single on it for a while. my wife will be driven it. And I want a good reliable truck

Found out I never have to drive to work I will be flown to the ship everytime I just have to go to huntsville airport I am fixin this ole truck cuz I can't stand to see it sit any longer its been sittin for 3yrs and I now have plenty of time and now plenty of money lol

Thats a good deal then. Drivin an hour is a lot better than 15 or 20. Hard to believe its been 3 years since the gasser motor came apart.

Yea everytime I get in that green truck to move it. It reminds me of how I use to pull 1st low that's all the power she had and she someimes won as well as gettin me some after and before the pull from my ex lol she liked pullin too lol

Back