89 ford cummins conversion

My wife has horses.

She told me the other day that we can't afford anymore hobbies lol.

I have one too, and she comes to pulls so...

We kinda meet in the middle there.

well thats ok i dont care for the whole riddin horses thing i like to be in control of my mechanical horses

You and me both.

Just gotta meet in the middle sometimes.

If I was to do a Fummins. It would be this just for the cheapness of parts. Cab's Engines etc. Compared to CR's in new SD's. Plus it was Maddog's truck that turned me onto the idea of that older body a 12v and I think with the New King Ranch interior would be amazing.

yea i understand it just wasn't a good idea for another regular cab at my house need something more family oriented

If I was to do a Fummins. It would be this just for the cheapness of parts. Cab's Engines etc. Compared to CR's in new SD's. Plus it was Maddog's truck that turned me onto the idea of that older body a 12v and I think with the New King Ranch interior would be amazing.

i dont care for the SD's that much and i have had enough of CR stuff want to build something simple only single charger truck. lol

I have to agree my CR is going up for sale soon. I like the SD's but an older one like yours nice 12V and good interior would be the best ride IMO. I think the King Ranch interior that dark chocolate interior would look cool in a older Ford.

I have to agree my CR is going up for sale soon. I like the SD's but an older one like yours nice 12V and good interior would be the best ride IMO. I think the King Ranch interior that dark chocolate interior would look cool in a older Ford.

now u have got me thinkin cause it would blend with the tan interior
i will never sell my cr just want something simple family and luxury wise

now u have got me thinkin cause it would blend with the tan interior
i will never sell my cr just want something simple family and luxury wise

I have thought about it time and time again. Went with a friend to get a new bench for his reg cab. They had some of the King Ranch Seat's I just pictured it in my head. I thought it would have that old hot rod look. With the square body and all. He didn't get it though.

I have thought about it time and time again. Went with a friend to get a new bench for his reg cab. They had some of the King Ranch Seat's I just pictured it in my head. I thought it would have that old hot rod look. With the square body and all. He didn't get it though.

Funny you mention that. I just found this on Craigslist

1997 f350

Look at that it's sharp. Swap in a 12V and call it a day well I don't need 40's or 37's I think 35's would be fine.

Now seeing pictures makes me want it more. You could die the panels to match the interior would look even better. Maybe a wood grain style steering wheel.

Funny you mention that. I just found this on Craigslist

1997 f350

yeap if i can find some i believe i will do that thanks SPEAKSUP now i will be broke lol

This will blow black one of these days.

1473860809_l.jpg

Yeah lol.

Half the projects I have are waiting to see which direction someone else takes theirs and how it works out...

One of these days I'll be the first one I guess.

Back