89 ford cummins conversion

Turtle wins the race and all that right?

That's me... The turtle...

yep sound sgood to0 me what all do u have done to ur trans and what model trans do u have?

In the 74? It's just a built C6 3 speed auto... No clue what exactly is done to it beyond some older version of a billet looking TC.

Right now it has a 460 bored 30 over and Cobrajet heads with a little porting and polishing. Thinking I might just freshen up that motor for the time being and hit up some gasser classes.

In the 74? It's just a built C6 3 speed auto... No clue what exactly is done to it beyond some older version of a billet looking TC.

Right now it has a 460 bored 30 over and Cobrajet heads with a little porting and polishing. Thinking I might just freshen up that motor for the time being and hit up some gasser classes.

no ur superstroke

Oh, full ATS in that. :bang

It's only gone down on me once so far.

I have a 95 cclb that I put a VE 12v in. I'm really wanting to put king ranch seats in it, but they are really hard to find around here. I'm waiting on price quotes to see if I can have it custom done. I'm sure it'll be scary. LOL

For your conversion here, you're gonna want to talk to Brians Truck Shop in Lead Hill Arkansas. Really the ONLY option for ferd auto's. Had I known a little more a couple years ago, I'd be running a BTS instead of an ATS.

Matt is using a BTS in his 03, and has one comin for his 78.

Either one of those trucks came with an E4OD 4 speed auto, and that trans can be converted to the newer 4R100 pretty easily, and will bolt right into the truck crossmembers. The adapter plate for the 12V is on you though lol.

I have a 95 cclb that I put a VE 12v in. I'm really wanting to put king ranch seats in it, but they are really hard to find around here. I'm waiting on price quotes to see if I can have it custom done. I'm sure it'll be scary. LOL
could u email me some pics i would like to see it
For your conversion here, you're gonna want to talk to Brians Truck Shop in Lead Hill Arkansas. Really the ONLY option for ferd auto's. Had I known a little more a couple years ago, I'd be running a BTS instead of an ATS.

Matt is using a BTS in his 03, and has one comin for his 78.

Either one of those trucks came with an E4OD 4 speed auto, and that trans can be converted to the newer 4R100 pretty easily, and will bolt right into the truck crossmembers. The adapter plate for the 12V is on you though lol.

i have not decied yet the speedometer is limiting me i have a dodge route

update
IMG_20100913_124821.jpg

IMG_20100913_200906.jpg

IMG_20100913_200920.jpg

IMG_20100913_200931.jpg

IMG_20100913_200938.jpg

IMG_20100913_200857.jpg

Nice progress. I will try to get you pics of my 95 sometime. It is just sitting there waiting on me to finish it up some day.

Back