**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

Yeah, OK....

Since Bennetts handed Casey the FPP championship on a silver platter last year, it's time for the Empire Strikes Back in 2011.

LOL

So many Dodges, so little time! :snoop:

It's not going to take us 3 years Mat, how about you? :pok

You know, this thread is like a lot of others on this forum. Totally effin useless, but we admit it up front.LOLLOL I like that! :bow:

Last edited:
Here's something to ****h about did anyone notice the TS 2011 rules for the 2.6 class????? Not 1 place does it say that the truck has to be street legal you know like tags, inspections, insurance guess those of us that have real 2.6 trucks should just BOW DOWN to all of the guted choped up 2.8 trucks that are gona be in the 2.6 class at TS this year!!! And to be fair i know its not the guy's that own the 2.8 trucks falt!!!! But why should they chang the rules on us just to let those trucks step down a class and not up to 3.0 class which with 90% of them is were they should be in the first place!!!!!!! IM OUT PIECE:rules:*bdh*

Ever since TS 09 i havent been, i think its a joke! And im not waisting money again to go back down there!

LOL Spoken by a guy who NEVER straight up beat me!!!

BTW, I've never once sat in the stands since 2005. Fact.

Seeya in 2011 Mr. Immagonna Getmarried. You should rename your truck DEAD MAN WALKIN' :D

Question, will that plate covering your grill still be there to enhance spool up? LOL

fail.jpg

LOL

Lance, are you pulling this summer?

Street legal class. Yankee lake, and wherever else has the 8,000 open street class.
Phuckin 2.6 class just burns motors up. I know machine shops love the donkey cover, but I'll pass. I will pull on my own terms. If I want some more air, I will have some. I want to be able to drive my truck around and not have a trailer queen. You pullin at Lawrence county? We'll meet there if so....

Last edited:
Not sure. Heard through the grapevine that FPP might be back a L-Co, so we'll have to see how that plays out.

Street legal class. Yankee lake, and wherever else has the 8,000 open street class.
Phuckin 2.6 class just burns motors up. I know machine shops love the donkey cover, but I'll pass. I will pull on my own terms. If I want some more air, I will have some. I want to be able to drive my truck around and not have a trailer queen. You pullin at Lawrence county? We'll meet there if so....

Kick his A$$!!!!LOL

Back