**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

A truck a year is still very conservative imo. I'm just say 2.8 and 3.0 is harder on motors, and drivelines to boot.

Well 3.0 is open driveline, so drop boxes and Rockwells should take care of that. And I honestly think the added boost and water injection would help cool the engine. I mean there are P-pumped trucks running serious RPM's in the 2.6 class, so I don't see how equivalent RPM's with more air and water would be harder on the engine. I'm not trying to be a hard @ss, just wondering...

my opinion is for all these people runnin their mouth either arent having fun.......or arent good enough to win and that makes them not sleep at night

the people not winning need to go home and sort out their truck, instead they go home and sort out which thread to bash someone in

Or, we could be here 'cause it's miserable outside and we need a laugh...

Let me ask you, how many pulls have you hooked at, and how many have you won?

Just askin'.

3.0 = more fuel...........

you cant throw a 13mm p pump at a 2.6 charger

2.6 truck average what 800hp give or take

3.0 truck average what 1100+

regardless of more air or not, a higher hp truck is putting more stress on parts regardless of the temperature its at

Or, we could be here 'cause it's miserable outside and we need a laugh...

Let me ask you, how many pulls have you hooked at, and how many have you won?

Just askin'.

first off what does that matter....and i wasnt directing my statements at any specific individual. i was simply stating the phsycology of what happens in the pits - granted there are alot of very nice individuals mixed in as well

truck pulls = none.....never hooked - dont care to. if i want to twist axles apart ill go do it in the woods with jack daniels

the conversations i hear in here are identical to dirt circle track.......everyone spewing bs is mad cause someone is better than them

he is doing this, he is doing that, his motor is illegal..blah blah blah......come to find out at the end of the year the guy they were talking about had a smaller motor than all of them lol.

first off what does that matter....and i wasnt directing my statements at any specific individual. i was simply stating the phsycology of what happens in the pits - granted there are alot of very nice individuals mixed in as well

truck pulls = none.....never hooked - dont care to. if i want to twist axles apart ill go do it in the woods with jack daniels

the conversations i hear in here are identical to dirt circle track.......everyone spewing bs is mad cause someone is better than them

I just find it fascinating that a total outsider comes in a hurls crap at everyone ("not singling anyone out") and makes a bunch of generalizations that may or may not apply.

There are two past champions in here just having some fun, just FYI. It was labeled "smack talk," so if you think any of this is serious, you might want to get your sense of humor checked out the next time you're at the doctor's.

I just find it fascinating that a total outsider comes in a hurls crap at everyone ("not singling anyone out") and makes a bunch of generalizations that may or may not apply.

There are two past champions in here just having some fun, just FYI. It was labeled "smack talk," so if you think any of this is serious, you might want to get your sense of humor checked out the next time you're at the doctor's.

x2:clap:

just stated my opinion on why i think dirt motorsports arent all just fun, they are a blast to compete in, but the bs is too much to handle. didnt know i was throwin anyone under the bus, but if the show fits......

you left the part out of my piost where i said there are alot of nice guys in the pits as well. it just sucks that the bs always over shadows the good

Yeah, thick skin required....

I'm not sure the BS always wins. For all the talk, there are quite a few pullers on here who would do anything for anyone, in a time of need, and fight like brothers the next day.

OK, back to some smack talk.

I'm not sure the BS always wins. For all the talk, there are quite a few pullers on here who would do anything for anyone, in a time of need, and fight like brothers the next day.

smack talk whats that? :woohoo:

There are a few that our making 1,000hp, and more than a few that are making horsepower in the mid 900 range

Ok, I just would like to see it. Matt your around here somewhere, do you know any 2.6 trucks in our area makin 1k? With or without the donkey cover.

that was my point, our race team at the circle track as well as me would help anyone and there were a few that would help us. but the majority just hated us for winning and having nice equipment

ok smack talk................my truck is gonna out pull a certain cp3 goon from up north yonder :lolly:

Hey Orange. LOL

Listen to me...... When we swim with the sharks, it is best to stay well away from the chum.

As the chevy guy mentioned, there is some real talent involved in this thread, and they have every right to kick each other in the nads. Lets just watch and learn. K? LOL

Last edited:
You need to come out to Ohio and Indiana them 1000HP 2.6 truck's are out here. Someone was recently almost there with a protrusion charger. Just a little shy and dyno still didn't load right.

Back