Finally have a class to run in

Not sure why?:poke: Like ive said before ive not had a single track have an issue with it yet. Ive ran around 15 diff. tracks this past year in Texas with never an issue NHRA and IHRA both. Ive contacted the Pres. of the NHRDA and im fine to run in Ennis no problems, i told him i planned to do a clip this year between races when money allowed, but going fast is always the first concern. Im still down at the moment and trying hard to be back together by the 28th. You can look for it to be the same then as its been all year, but by TS....hopfully that will be time enough for me to get it done? Not sure. I dont mind being the black sheep, someone has to have a truck that stands out being differant, thats usually me.
Ryan

Because it's in the current rules for Pro Street...if I had to guess, it will still be in this light class as well. It goes back to "kinda" looking like a street machine.

I'm all for a light class, but I'd like to know what they're going for, because right now, I'm building my 1/2 ton for the 4500-5000lb range. Once it's built, it will be a whole lot tougher to lighten it back up to be competitive with the 3500lb trucks:(

Chris

I wouldn't build it for a single race such as TS, I would build it for whatever classes exist now. That's just me.

Because it's in the current rules for Pro Street...if I had to guess, it will still be in this light class as well. It goes back to "kinda" looking like a street machine.

I'm all for a light class, but I'd like to know what they're going for, because right now, I'm building my 1/2 ton for the 4500-5000lb range. Once it's built, it will be a whole lot tougher to lighten it back up to be competitive with the 3500lb trucks:(

Chris

NHRDA Diesel Drag Race Rules

NHRDA Top Diesel
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» No weight limitations
» No tire limitations
» No wheelbase limitations
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

NHRDA Pro-Stock
» Minimum weight: 2350 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations
» Maximum wheelbase: 125"

NHRDA Pro-Street
» Minimum weight: 4500 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations
» Tube chassis prohibited

NHRDA Super-Street
» 2wd Minimum weight: 5000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight: 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required

NHRDA Sportsman ET
» Bracket class with a Sportsman Tree, Laddered by Reaction Time
» Helmet require if faster than 13.99 (Note: Some track require helmets for ALL racers)
» Must dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET

here are the nhrda rules and classes

Join the fastest growing race organization in the world

http://www.NHRDA.com

Ive read and re read the Pro Street rules and still dont see it in there.... like ive said, ive made the proper phone calls, if the President of the org. I'll be racing in dont have a prob. with me thats all im concerned with for now. I'll take care of mine on this end, worry with trying to get yours in the low 6's or high 5's.
Ryan

NHRDA Diesel Drag Race Rules

NHRDA Top Diesel
» No weight limitations
» No tire limitations
» No wheelbase limitations
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

NHRDA Pro-Stock
» Minimum weight: 2350 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations
» Maximum wheelbase: 125"

NHRDA Pro-Street
» Minimum weight: 4500 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations

NHRDA Super-Street
» 2wd Minimum weight: 5000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight: 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

NHRDA Sportsman ET
» Bracket class with a Sportsman Tree, Laddered by Reaction Time
» Helmet require if faster than 13.99 (Note: Some track require helmets for ALL racers)
» Must dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET

here are the nhrda rules and classes

Join the fastest growing race organization in the world

http://www.NHRDA.com

Ive read and re read the Pro Street rules and still dont see it in there.... like ive said, ive made the proper phone calls, if the President of the org. I'll be racing in dont have a prob. with me thats all im concerned with for now. I'll take care of mine on this end, worry with trying to get yours in the low 6's or high 5's.
Ryan

You might have to read in the NHRA rule book to get your answer. Because IDK for sure. But i was told by a tech inspector at a track here that I could not run with out a front clip of some sort. Just an FYI.

Back