89 ford cummins conversion

Did I see where this will be the wife's rig? If my wife sees this thread I am going to have to kick you in the nuts! LOL You sure have put a lot of nice parts on the ol VE. Keep up the nice work.

Did I see where this will be the wife's rig? If my wife sees this thread I am going to have to kick you in the nuts! LOL You sure have put a lot of nice parts on the ol VE. Keep up the nice work.

Yes this is my wifes rig ,as for the parts my billet tappet cover hits the ve pump so I have to pull it off and machine out a spot where it is hitting now. The usual 1 step foward 3 back its kinda getting old lol

Yes this is my wifes rig ,as for the parts my billet tappet cover hits the ve pump so I have to pull it off and machine out a spot where it is hitting now. The usual 1 step foward 3 back its kinda getting old lol

Now my wife wants an Excursion so I am on the hunt for a V-10 turd with a bad engine. Anyway, back to your build. Why did you decide to use the billet tappet cover any way? Just wanted one or something? That stinks about the VE hitting. Atleast you can get it done now and aren't finding out when the truck is together and half done. I know exactly about the 1 step forward 3 steps back. I swear that is my luck to a T.

Hey Chase can I get a link to your photobucket? My slow internet doesn't load all the pictures and I end up with a lot of red X's on those last groups of pics you loaded.

Now my wife wants an Excursion so I am on the hunt for a V-10 turd with a bad engine. Anyway, back to your build. Why did you decide to use the billet tappet cover any way? Just wanted one or something? That stinks about the VE hitting. Atleast you can get it done now and aren't finding out when the truck is together and half done. I know exactly about the 1 step forward 3 steps back. I swear that is my luck to a T.
I have seen several of the excursion swaps done that would be pimp,On the tappet cover i was just wanting something nice my orginial plans was to have it completed for TS this yearand enter it in the show n shine but its not gonna happen i milled out the spot on the tappet cover so hopefully it will fit now

:thankyou2: Chase...I'm jealous yours is nearly reassembled and mines still in pieces! :bang LOL

Care to explain your thoughts behind the copper spray for the HG?? :pop:
well dont be to jealous the truck is far from completion , The copper spray just helps the HG seal we use them on fire ring jobs and just thought i would try it on this one cant hurt

my orginial plans was to have it completed for TS this yearand enter it in the show n shine but its not gonna happen i milled out the spot on the tappet cover so hopefully it will fit now

I'll bring my turd 95 with a VE if you bring yours. I'll park mine next to yours and yours will look sweet then. LOL Mine is the last truck to get new parts lately.

well dont be to jealous the truck is far from completion , The copper spray just helps the HG seal we use them on fire ring jobs and just thought i would try it on this one cant hurt

Not talking about the truck, talking about the motor. My pulling truck is still in once piece....but my motor is in 100. LOL I've got parts coming finally though! :rockwoot:

my lil helper
IMG_20110313_173956.jpg

IMG_20110308_003141.jpg

IMG_20110308_005225.jpg

IMG_20110308_005232.jpg

IMG_20110310_090114.jpg

IMG_20110310_090119.jpg

IMG_20110310_090551.jpg

IMG_20110313_173818.jpg

IMG_20110313_173825.jpg

IMG_20110313_173837.jpg

IMG_20110313_173848.jpg

IMG_20110313_173856.jpg

Man it is looking awesome! I love those rims and wide tires! Your oil filter relocation mods are sweet! How many pesos and what's the turn around time on one?

Back