Is this capable of 1000 HP ?

Can I take more pics or get some measurements to determine what I have from the previous 3 post ?
Let me know what you need ?

If it had a tag on It? Prob from some aftermarket shop. I'd be surprised if it's anything other than a 480/96/1.32. As long as that dyno graphs correct anyway.

Upgraded steering is a must and I love the BD setup that's on mine wgich has the nice heavy duty drop links and steering brace.

Look into a good turbo blanket to retain the heat and also prevent ridiculous underhood temps. They aid to performance with heat retention and lower intake temps, plus protects your firewall.

Looks like the previous owner took good care of it which is respectable and hard to come by in the sport.

Upgraded steering is a must and I love the BD setup that's on mine wgich has the nice heavy duty drop links and steering brace.

Look into a good turbo blanket to retain the heat and also prevent ridiculous underhood temps. They aid to performance with heat retention and lower intake temps, plus protects your firewall.

Looks like the previous owner took good care of it which is respectable and hard to come by in the sport.

Do you have a link to the BD set up ?

Take the air intake off the turbo and take a pic. Its easy to tell an 80mm in the .63 housing. While its off check for play. It looks like a t6 turbine, you could measure the bolt spacing on the horizontal bolts to verify.

I have the Synergy steering, track bar, and steering box brace on mine, amongst other things, and have no complaints yet.

Is my steering the stock "y" style linkage ?

Should I or could I use the current dual stabilizer with the upgraded steering linkage? (Assuming my linkage is stock )

Is my steering the stock "y" style linkage ?

Should I or could I use the current dual stabilizer with the upgraded steering linkage? (Assuming my linkage is stock )

Yes, from what I remember yours is the factory Y style steering. I don't know if you could re-use your existing stabilizer, I guess it would depend on the mounting diameter of the tie rods, I know the Synergy one is substantially larger than the factory piece. I bought their (Synergy) stabilizer mount and a Fox IFP dampener from CJC.

Back