Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Not my favorite colors but damn that's a good look.

62CFEA6A-83C3-4B2F-A10A-B2EC6556B453_zps5cuuforn.jpg

Very nice. I think the stock bumper might look a little better than that tall one

any of you drivers ever use power landing gear systems..dry freight box trlrs with a drop frame. use them to lift them to dock heights. just wondering cuz I used to repair them. they go in between the rear tandem on the trlr.

btw..why don't they have a better way for landing gear than that f'n crank on the trlr..I hate them fkers..why aint they got air or electric mtrs on em
I looked for a while. Aero Industries used to make an electric motor that took place of the crank called "The Razer" or something. I think they stopped making it. There are air conversions called On-Lift but anyone that's heard an air starter work would understand why they wouldn't want that. There are hydraulic ones too but I never found anything that just bolted on. Found some for a gooseneck and I emailed asking if it would work on a 2 leg system and as usual no one ever returns emails.

When I have to break apart a set of doubles to load each trailer I have to crank the dollys 6 times and was looking for anything that would make that easier with no luck.

Cause they are macks. LoL

They have their own following just no one here is a fan, and now they are just glorified volvos.

I looked for a while. Aero Industries used to make an electric motor that took place of the crank called "The Razer" or something. I think they stopped making it. There are air conversions called On-Lift but anyone that's heard an air starter work would understand why they wouldn't want that. There are hydraulic ones too but I never found anything that just bolted on. Found some for a gooseneck and I emailed asking if it would work on a 2 leg system and as usual no one ever returns emails.

When I have to break apart a set of doubles to load each trailer I have to crank the dollys 6 times and was looking for anything that would make that easier with no luck.

i was trying to come up with something like a cordless drill even but its gotta have some serious torque

Cause they are macks. LoL

They have their own following just no one here is a fan, and now they are just glorified volvos.
Guess I was thinking older trucks, like B and R model, not really any newer than super liner. Used to pass a B model every day on the school bus in elementary school, always thought it was really cool, was set up to haul logs.

What kinda weight is this good for?
image_zpsokjcbscy.jpeg
Well unless he's hauling iron ore he's not getting much in those trailers to justify the axles. Probably some dumbazz bridge law where they run them that only allows like 5k per axle and has to be 100' long. Kind of like Michigan, sleds have 8 axles but your only allowed 13k on anything closer than 9'.

Someone said something about inside pics I think at one time... If not, oh well here they are anyhow.
4599938abd5ffa9eca59cb729473bd5f.jpg

Back