Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I knew I wasn't smoking chit, some dumb@$$ tried to tell me bearings are all the same

It's the same as trailer axles. Most have the option now of getting the same big bearing inside and out. Instead of the lighter smaller outer bearing.

The dude tried telling me bearing size changes at 30k and steer axles are rated based on tire size, for example 11R22.5=12k steer axle, and 425/22.5=20k steer axle. I called bullchit, and he got buttmad and called me a rookie Trucking school grad

dd4523347775c165aba56d40a34afda4.jpg

This truck makes me want to punch babies

Bumper, grille, headlights, stupid stainless wraps on the fenders, and whatever the hell the little chrome deal is on the side of the hood. Fail, fail, FAIL! haha

The 389 lights on the L were insta-kill, the stick on chrome sealed the deal

Someone confirm my suspicions, a 12k rated steer axle has different bearings and kingpins than a 20k rated steer axle correct? I swear heavy axles have bigger parts.......
Factory 20k axles often have double steering boxes as well. IIRC the legal weight you can carry is whatever the lowest rated part is on the axle. If you have a 20k axle and put 11r22.5s on it, you're limited to the tires. Putting 425s on a 12k axle though doesn't make it a 20k axle.

Than W9 you posted makes me puke.
Can someone make more sense outta that than me?? Is it in the 4 prong plug that my dumps will be in?
The order says electric dump so I would say yes they are in that auxiliary plug if you plan to operate them from the truck. If there's an unused wire you could wire your strobes into it as well.

Basically all of the auxiliary stuff goes in some sort of auxiliary plug. Lift axles, end gates, tarps (although they usually need larger wires and have a separate plug), strobes, and anything else that may be operated by electric power or electric/air or electric/hydraulic.
It's the same as trailer axles. Most have the option now of getting the same big bearing inside and out. Instead of the lighter smaller outer bearing.
IIRC part of that option came due to running the bigger offset wide based singles.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Back