New manual transmission diesel record

It was my truck first. it was a lly with a built Trans dual pumps and compounds I built and supporting mods. I blew it up and sold it to Ryan Pini a good friend. He built the motor and ran it a little and couldn’t keep the Allison together. So he wanted to go for the manual record. :Cheer:

And he’s not a member

Thanks for the info that is impressive ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Pini ran a 10.67 last week. Jesse is planning an all-out assault on that number, though.

I’ve yet to see a video of the 10.67 pass, has one surfaced yet for us non Facebook people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That title isn't really true now is it?

Still cool he got some love from 1320....lots of hatin' on those clutch dumps! On a side note, some guy in the comments is claiming 10.55 at 135 out of an 08 2wd Dodge 5 speed?.....:what:

Still cool he got some love from 1320....lots of hatin' on those clutch dumps! On a side note, some guy in the comments is claiming 10.55 at 135 out of an 08 2wd Dodge 5 speed?.....:what:

I just don't see an NV or a G56 standing a chance against the ZF's. It would be cool tho.

I had someone with a vp truck on fb claim the same thing.....no paper and no vids however.

Back