New manual transmission diesel record

It was my truck first. it was a lly with a built Trans dual pumps and compounds I built and supporting mods. I blew it up and sold it to Ryan Pini a good friend. He built the motor and ran it a little and couldn’t keep the Allison together. So he wanted to go for the manual record. :Cheer:

And he’s not a member

Thanks for the info that is impressive ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s on instagram! I just had him text me the video but it won’t come through clear

Ryan Pini ran a 10.67 last week. Jesse is planning an all-out assault on that number, though.

Ryan Pini ran a 10.67 last week. Jesse is planning an all-out assault on that number, though.

I’ve yet to see a video of the 10.67 pass, has one surfaced yet for us non Facebook people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The video is on Instagram, along with a picture of the timeslip. @dmaxpini

That title isn't really true now is it?

Still cool he got some love from 1320....lots of hatin' on those clutch dumps! On a side note, some guy in the comments is claiming 10.55 at 135 out of an 08 2wd Dodge 5 speed?.....:what:

Still cool he got some love from 1320....lots of hatin' on those clutch dumps! On a side note, some guy in the comments is claiming 10.55 at 135 out of an 08 2wd Dodge 5 speed?.....:what:

I just don't see an NV or a G56 standing a chance against the ZF's. It would be cool tho.

I had someone with a vp truck on fb claim the same thing.....no paper and no vids however.

Back