2016 Season Projections

My guess is 2wd will dominate prostreet. Unless there is a hidden dinosaur with something spectacular, common rail will continue to take the win. I'm sure there is more power on the table once the chassis's can take what they already have. The big mechanical engines may make quite a bit more power, but there aren't many trucks that use 100% of what they got.

If Seth got a 4500lbs 2wd chassis we might stand a chance.

My guess is 2wd will dominate prostreet. Unless there is a hidden dinosaur with something spectacular, common rail will continue to take the win. I'm sure there is more power on the table once the chassis's can take what they already have. The big mechanical engines may make quite a bit more power, but there aren't many trucks that use 100% of what they got.

If Seth got a 4500lbs 2wd chassis we might stand a chance.

I think there is a mechanical 2wd that's is coming out soon. Mechanical makes more power and should prevail.

Only class common rail fuel system hasent won or set a record in is top dragster, I'm sure that's next to be done.

Most popular class of them all is pro street.... It's actually dominated by a single 12 valve with a fleet of commonrails chasing him. Come to think of it. Commonrail only won a single event in ODSS pro street last year. Just sayin...

Last edited:
Yes, I guess I forgot about that when I was typing, I won nhrda in Oklahoma too.

So I guess it's better stated as top diesel championships and records still are up for grabs.
It's easy to say you won when you were the only one there...

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Most popular class of them all is pro street.... It's actually dominated by a single 12 valve with a fleet of commonrails chasing him. Come to think of it. Commonrail only won a single event in ODSS pro street last year. Just sayin...

Ben won at Rudy's in the fall right?

Nhrda had a cr winner I believe and the records are with cr I believe.

Just saying

Nhrda had a cr winner I believe and the records are with cr I believe.

Just saying
And Scheid owns the record with the NHRDA don't they...? So are you picking and choosing organizations to make your arguement or can we actual talk realistic stuff? There is like 2 pro street trucks in NHRDA....

And Scheid owns the record with the NHRDA don't they...? So are you picking and choosing organizations to make your arguement or can we actual talk realistic stuff? There is like 2 pro street trucks in NHRDA....

I think Jarid owns the e.t. and Brett owns the mph record with NHRDA.

You stated ODSS first, so naturally I had to bring nhrda to the discussion. Which In fact have the fastest pro street guys with a cr in record status.

Back