2016 Season Projections

Most popular class of them all is pro street.... It's actually dominated by a single 12 valve with a fleet of commonrails chasing him. Come to think of it. Commonrail only won a single event in ODSS pro street last year. Just sayin...

I think it would have been a slightly different story if the Bully Dog truck had ran the Outlaw series, and if you were talking about 1/4 miles versus 1/8 mile I think it edge would go to the common rails just in survivability and ability to go rounds.

Last edited:
Nova should be able to get into the mid 8's if all goes well.

Camaro should be ready around July, and should be interesting.

I think it would have been a slightly different story if the Bully Dog truck had ran the Outlaw series, and if you were talking about 1/4 miles versus 1/8 mile I think it edge would go to the common rails just in survivability and ability to go rounds.

Seth goes rounds. Hell he breaks the least of them all. Nobody will convince me that he can be outran in the 1/4... I'm stubborn though.

Edit: Not taking anything away from anyone either. There are some bad sum bucks out there now.

Last edited:

When was the last time you went to an event? Seems all makes break about the same.

When was the last time you went to an event? Seems all makes break about the same.
Unfortunately I haven't made any of the outlaw events, they are too far away. I do make a few of the NHRDA events since they are closer. I agree they all break, but I'll put my money on the common rails for living longer, specially hot lapping.

Unfortunately I haven't made any of the outlaw events, they are too far away. I do make a few of the NHRDA events since they are closer. I agree they all break, but I'll put my money on the common rails for living longer, specially hot lapping.

Where have you seen the mechanical trucks not be reliable lately?

Seth goes rounds. Hell he breaks the least of them all. Nobody will convince me that he can be outran in the 1/4... I'm stubborn though.

Edit: Not taking anything away from anyone either. There are some bad sum bucks out there now.

Maybe want to rethink this, the Firepunk truck is a beast!!! Definitely the year of the common rail, can hardly wait to see this truck at the Ultimate Call Out Challenge!!

Last edited:
Maybe want to rethink this, the Firepunk truck is a beast!!! Definitely the year of the common rail, can hardly wait to see this truck at the Ultimate Call Out Challenge!!

If you are talking 1/4 mile. I'll still without a doubt take seth. Don't go jumping on a new bandwagon old fart LOL. No doubt Lavon is fast and has that big HP, and more left he can throw at it. but so does Seth. And he's got plenty of rpm to go with it.

Last edited:
Would someone talk Seth into putting his combination in a 4500 lbs well setup 2WD, I think that's what many of us have been wanting to see now for close to 10 years.

I'd also like to see the new beast out that's ran a .27 to jerk the front drive shaft out of it and play with tire pressure and pinion angle, just a cool thought...
Tucker

Would someone talk Seth into putting his combination in a 4500 lbs well setup 2WD, I think that's what many of us have been wanting to see now for close to 10 years.

I'd also like to see the new beast out that's ran a .27 to jerk the front drive shaft out of it and play with tire pressure and pinion angle, just a cool thought...
Tucker

Not yet... They just caught his ass finally. He goes and gets a 2wd that hooks at the line. He will be gone again.

Not yet... They just caught his ass finally. He goes and gets a 2wd that hooks at the line. He will be gone again.

Has the truck ever made a full power pass that hooked? Doesn't seem like it. I want nothing more than to see a mechanical stay on top. I wonder if he couldn't go back to a standard Trans now.

Yet who won? Doesn't matter who the fastest is.

Yes I realize ryan allowed him to fix his throttle linkage or something like that.

Yet who won? Doesn't matter who the fastest is.

Yes I realize ryan allowed him to fix his throttle linkage or something like that.

I agree. A win is a win and anyone that lines up beside him needs to know the back half power can always run them down. Even in the 1/8th. I just want to see all the power hook up and go

Back