180 and 215hp core pumps

CTDYoungGun

Seth- Fuel Injection Guy
We need as many as we can get!

Paying $550 each plus a shipping label/ freight if you have a large lot of them. CAN NOT have any damage to the cam or rust in the fuel galley.

Pm on here, call or text 816-205-0757

I wish you luck, Seth, they are getting very hard to source, even in terrible condition.

I'll chime in and say that Seth is fair on his guidelines and I agree with the guidelines as put forth, because noone wants a pump without a cam, AFC, or a case. :lolly:

Mark.

I wish you luck, Seth, they are getting very hard to source, even in terrible condition.

I'll chime in and say that Seth is fair on his guidelines and I agree with the guidelines as put forth, because noone wants a pump without a cam, AFC, or a case. :lolly:

Mark.

:thankyou2:

No love for those 160's Seth?

I love them, but the interwebs convince customers they'll only make power with a 215 pump- so I've got piles and piles of poor 160 pumps and don't need to add to the pile :hehe:

Hell I ran a 160 with a Hamilton cam on my little short-bed truck and it was awesome

:thankyou2:

I love them, but the interwebs convince customers they'll only make power with a 215 pump- so I've got piles and piles of poor 160 pumps and don't need to add to the pile :hehe:

Hell I ran a 160 with a Hamilton cam on my little short-bed truck and it was awesome
So why don't you hot rod a bunch of those up and sell em?? Wtf they (160's)make decent power.....

So why don't you hot rod a bunch of those up and sell em?? Wtf they (160's)make decent power.....
Because the buyers will cry about the price and say, "but it's JUST a 160 pump!"
Trust me, I get this kinda' teary-eyed crap all the time.

Mark.

Back