180 and 215hp core pumps

CTDYoungGun

Seth- Fuel Injection Guy
We need as many as we can get!

Paying $550 each plus a shipping label/ freight if you have a large lot of them. CAN NOT have any damage to the cam or rust in the fuel galley.

Pm on here, call or text 816-205-0757

Mind if I share this with some random people around here, or are you worried about flakes?

Mind if I share this with some random people around here, or are you worried about flakes?

Share away! We ask for pictures to verify model number and condition of all the cores we purchase, so I'm not worried

I wish you luck, Seth, they are getting very hard to source, even in terrible condition.

I'll chime in and say that Seth is fair on his guidelines and I agree with the guidelines as put forth, because noone wants a pump without a cam, AFC, or a case. :lolly:

Mark.

I wish you luck, Seth, they are getting very hard to source, even in terrible condition.

I'll chime in and say that Seth is fair on his guidelines and I agree with the guidelines as put forth, because noone wants a pump without a cam, AFC, or a case. :lolly:

Mark.

:thankyou2:

No love for those 160's Seth?

I love them, but the interwebs convince customers they'll only make power with a 215 pump- so I've got piles and piles of poor 160 pumps and don't need to add to the pile :hehe:

Hell I ran a 160 with a Hamilton cam on my little short-bed truck and it was awesome

:thankyou2:

I love them, but the interwebs convince customers they'll only make power with a 215 pump- so I've got piles and piles of poor 160 pumps and don't need to add to the pile :hehe:

Hell I ran a 160 with a Hamilton cam on my little short-bed truck and it was awesome
So why don't you hot rod a bunch of those up and sell em?? Wtf they (160's)make decent power.....

So why don't you hot rod a bunch of those up and sell em?? Wtf they (160's)make decent power.....
Because the buyers will cry about the price and say, "but it's JUST a 160 pump!"
Trust me, I get this kinda' teary-eyed crap all the time.

Mark.

Back