Fleece VGT controller, 12V and twins?

They're 495.00 for the 1998.5-2005 trucks. Yes we have them figured out with a calibratable boost map that you can tune realtime going down the road or on the dyno. You can program in a boost limit as well. If the boost get's to X amount, it opens the housing until the boost stabilizes.

Hi Brayden;

I am planing to put a HE341Ve or HE351Ve into my Mercedes 1987 300D Turbo. Will this controller that you sell for 495.00 controll those? If so, can I order one now? If not, when should I be expecting to buy one?

Ben

Hi Brayden;

I am planing to put a HE341Ve or HE351Ve into my Mercedes 1987 300D Turbo. Will this controller that you sell for 495.00 controll those? If so, can I order one now? If not, when should I be expecting to buy one?

Ben

Since he is on here sporadically I try to answer this with what I know.

The controller will run that turbo, the problem is it uses the cummins data bus to get the info the adjust the turbine. So the current controllers wont work on your car. The one for a 12v will when they are released.

I hope that is right.

Since he is on here sporadically I try to answer this with what I know.

The controller will run that turbo, the problem is it uses the cummins data bus to get the info the adjust the turbine. So the current controllers wont work on your car. The one for a 12v will when they are released.

I hope that is right.

Thanks for your reply. Has he given any sort of time frame when the 12V will be ready to ship?

Ben

hmmm.......i may just dump the HTT in favor of a 551VGT.....HURRY WITH THAT CONTROLLER!!! :hehe:

anyone know if you can tie a 12 valve tps into the 24v valve computer for us p-pump guys or would it give the wrong signal to it?

anyone know if you can tie a 12 valve tps into the 24v valve computer for us p-pump guys or would it give the wrong signal to it?

The voltage ranges are different... I don't think it would work. You wouldn't have to feed it into the computer, you'd just use one of the standalone units that don't have to have a CAN input.

The voltage ranges are different... I don't think it would work. You wouldn't have to feed it into the computer, you'd just use one of the standalone units that don't have to have a CAN input.

Brayden;

I have my HE341Ve and 3" exhaust pipe ready to go into my 1987 Mercedes 300D ready. Hopefully your controller will be out soon.

The standalone controller's for non CAN based trucks will be out shortly. We have a Borg Warner turbo controller finished up as well so if you guys find any borg chargers around we can control them :D

Waiting Paitently as I can. Im stoked. Will the controller be able to do exhaust brake function with an added throttle switch? Do the vp44 and commonrail controllers do exhaust brake functions?

The standalone controller's for non CAN based trucks will be out shortly. We have a Borg Warner turbo controller finished up as well so if you guys find any borg chargers around we can control them :D

Can we controll the he351ve yet on our 3rd gen (03-07) or it's in the pipeline?

They're on the shelf. Third Gen Controllers are done, including exhaust brake feature. 2003-2005 only, unless you want to splice into the CAN wires and then the 2006 will work. 2007 should work since they brought back the 3 pin CAN harness near the ECM.

Back