Fleece VGT controller, 12V and twins?

we are changing he551's at work so fast its not even funny. egr cooler goes down, which pumps a bunch of coolant throught the hotside of the turbo, which (i think) cause the fins to lock up.

since i can get cores at cost. i have been thinking about buying one, and giving it a bath in crab cleaner to possabably get it to free up.

if i could get one to free up, get some electronics, and do some fab work. would it be worth my while to try it on a vp truck?? or am i asking too much from my vp (again)??

we are changing he551's at work so fast its not even funny. egr cooler goes down, which pumps a bunch of coolant throught the hotside of the turbo, which (i think) cause the fins to lock up.

since i can get cores at cost. i have been thinking about buying one, and giving it a bath in crab cleaner to possabably get it to free up.

if i could get one to free up, get some electronics, and do some fab work. would it be worth my while to try it on a vp truck?? or am i asking too much from my vp (again)??

How much man, give me a call about one of these.

any word on the controllers??

what all would have to be done to the 12valve to install a he451??

i.e. parts, tools.

This would be great for my little project. haha

Update on the 12V controller and shifter bracket for the manual trans? I'm getting super excited:rockwoot: I've found a deal on an HE451VE 64/67, but am waiting to hear how long the wait will be on the controller.

-French

Last edited:
we havnt had any time to work on the 12v controler...we will post when we have the 12v ready...as far as the shifter monunt we have them in stock.....

are there issues with the turbos seizing up like i here they do on the 6.7? most of those are blamed on the egr system, which isn't on the older trucks.

drooling

The more I read about this the more I drool. Cant wait to get home from this deployment and put mine together. :doh:

Braden, will be calling to order a controler for '03, nv5600, he351ve, EB + gear shift bracket after I get back.

the must have something for the 12v now but will it work on a manual b/c it says its controled by the tps sensor any info would be awsome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WBVXwcwls"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WBVXwcwls[/ame]

Back