01BACummins

At least your state doesn't have a phrase associated with it. Maybe I'm just being sensitive ON THE MOUNTAIN.

No you jock headed muscly armed bastages are always sensitive on steroids... or on the RAG.. how ever you want to look at it!:kick:LOL

You really think I care we are all here for the love of diesels, friends, parts and questions this is truly retarded I'm just saying who I am and were I'm from and what my trucks got.

I feel as though we won't all be here together very long.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Tru dat! But please donkt call it my state...I just live here, temporarily. Sorry if I misspelled that Pinky! LOL

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Understandable, I'll be more careful next time. LOL

Ford diesel girl I suggest going back to the kitchen and making your man a sandwich. Yes that is a sexist joke and no you don't have to tell me.

She actually is a pretty good cook... I prefer the bacon tacos to sammichs though.

No you jock headed muscly armed bastages are always sensitive on steroids... or on the RAG.. how ever you want to look at it!:kick:LOL

I think I'm the only muscly armed bastage 'round these parts. That other guy, well, I think it was the excessive amounts of hair gel that got to his brain... LOL

Holly crap. Do we need some real mods in here to fix this?

No, what we have here is DuraDan #2.

Is that really all you got. If so I suggest getting off. And let the diesels be for the big boys little girl.

You do realize you're talking to a woman who ate the beating heart of a lion? Has knife fought grizzly bears and has a much bigger set of balls than you and your coal oraling self will ever have. I am very happy you decided to join this site though we a a kind and family oriented place .

Ford diesel girl I suggest going back to the kitchen and making your man a sandwich. Yes that is a sexist joke and no you don't have to tell me.

Do you honestly think she has never heard that one before? I mean C'mon. You wouldn't get an E for effort if this was kindergarten.

You do realize you're talking to a woman who ate the beating heart of a lion? Has knife fought grizzly bears and has a much bigger set of balls than you and your coal oraling self will ever have. I am very happy you decided to join this site though we a a kind and family oriented place .

That means a lot coming from a man who fends off baseball bat attacks using only his head.

Although I dunno if she'll be to thrilled about that big set of balls. She gets pissed everytime I try to buy her some.... LOL

Although I dunno if she'll be to thrilled about that big set of balls. She gets pissed everytime I try to buy her some.... LOL

Thats becase you havae to wine and dine a woman first!! you cant just slap balls at her!

I love the bat comment!!

Back