01BACummins

Yea I hear ya. Unbelievable what you will see these days. That 4x4dually guy had a godawful bullhorn stack as a single on his old dually. Cracked me up...

HAHA bullhorns are ugly as hell. If anyone was to do a stack I think it should be a single depending on the truck. But I wouldn't but I stack on my truck

Well not just for competition but for also the look. I think they look great but that's just me. StainlessRRA do you run a stack if so single or dual?

Wow, talk about fighting bears. How mature.
nura7uza.jpg

Well not just for competition but for also the look. I think they look great but that's just me. StainlessRRA do you run a stack if so single or dual?

That's what bugs me, these guys who have a "chip" run a single stack. All show, no go. My pipe exits in the stock location. I've even got a dented tip since that my trailer that patch of rocks and jack knifed into it...

Damn ya'll are dicks, the guy is just tryin to tell us about his ride and introduce himself and ya'll are lighting him up. I used to have a 12v that was overfueled a little. It was fun rollin coal everywhere.

I know something else that exits in the stock location........I may just send a fellow in SW MO a flamin' box of it after his recent comments. :hehe:

Back