TANK 6.0L Modified Off-road truck finally tested.

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
I finally got to Dyno my 6.0L F250.

405HP 786Torque

I Can't belive I put those kind of numbers up, with 41" Iroks on a DR 4.5" lift....lol

775949.jpg

775948.jpg

776146.jpg

767184.jpg

100_5831.jpg

Last edited:
I found out beforehand....if I didn't clean it,..they weren't gonna let me on the rollers

anyone have an informed guess what my HP is at the crank,...not that those numbers matter...I'd just like to know.

anyone have an informed guess what my HP is at the crank,...not that those numbers matter...I'd just like to know.

Hard to say but in the past I have heard you lose about 15% through the driveline on a manual trans with a good clutch. That would put you right around 476hp at the crank.

To bad you couldn't of sent something,....you would of definitely had some extra customers this weekend.

To bad you couldn't of sent something,....you would of definitely had some extra customers this weekend.

Unfortunately I didn't have anything to send. It seems everything that is made lately is sold before it's made. I didn't have enough hardware in stock or I would have sent you some leveling kits . . .

Nice Tank! Sorry we couldn't make it! I really wanted to come on down.. maybe next time!

Truck looks good when its all cleaned up :)

Back