Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I don't know. I think it's a unicorn if it has made it to date without a cam failure, which leads me to believe that it has had one. I can look again, but I didn't see one in SIMSi for that SN.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

His other c-13 truck hasn't had one while in his possession either and it's been a very good truck for him honestly.

There is a C13 in a 386 that runs with my driver. It would stay with the Mercedes in the freightliner I have, that's about it. Other than that, I haven't heard much good or bad about them.

There is a C13 in a 386 that runs with my driver. It would stay with the Mercedes in the freightliner I have, that's about it. Other than that, I haven't heard much good or bad about them.

How is the ol Freightshaker treating you? I used to drive it for Daniel from time to time when he owned it.

One of our new XL 35 ton Double drop got back.. turned out pretty good
20116794_10212449778893087_7512774544009266702_o.jpg

Can mumau get those parts? I don't know any cummins shops around here I trust for old stuff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He can, btw, and now that I finally got my bank mess squared away they should be on the way tomorrow. I got bored and turned the fuel screw out a couple turns and went about 1.5 turns on the aneroid, made it a whole different truck so I'm pretty excited to see what a button and a few hundred more rpm will do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So wtf is gonna be done about this electronic log bs?
Has anyone heard or seen anything that's gonna save us?

People are going nuts buying pre-2000 trucks, (well 2000 as long as the 10th digit in the vin is X) but from the little bit I've heard, (didn't read the article it probably covers this "rumor") that in a couple years every "commercial" driver on the road, no matter what year, truck will be mandated to run e-log through GPS either through cell phone or other means.

I'm just really not willing to pay quadruple what a trucks worth just to beat the year cutoff.
Still trying to figure out if the rates are gonna go up, or if the owner operator is gonna be done.

Also, from my understanding like Jesse said, aren't all of them gonna be going to elog eventually?
Therefore my thinking is to just go ahead and bend over and buy a newer truck. They are a hell of a lot cheaper than the old ones right now.

Back