Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I've always lived in the nw and they just finally upped our speed limit to 65 so I'm used to slower speeds I guess. I've been driving a truck with 4.11's and a 12513, 65 is 1900 lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Idk, how fast do you need to go? 1600 at 65 sounds about perfect to me, should still get near 100 tapped out. I'm betting that's a 16713 and it has the double over like the 18913 and 18. .74 I think

It'll be a 14613 I believe with an end ratio of .85. That's what both my 94's are. They come with 3.55 an did 1475-1500 at 100kph/62mph on 11r24.5. So could knock 5kmh off for lo pro.

My truck with 3.90 and .76? On 11r22.5 runs 1500 at 100kph.

How much is the truck? Looks beautiful.

He wants 35k.
He gave me a lot more info but my notepad is at home and I'm on a 13hr trip to Florida.

So either it's not 3.90's or he's wrong about the speed. I just looked around real quick and I don't see the 167 older than 95

So either it's not 3.90's or he's wrong about the speed. I just looked around real quick and I don't see the 167 older than 95

Like I said I may be mistaken on the exact numbers. Either way, I don't thinks it should be a big enough deal to be a deal breaker.

Idk, how fast do you need to go? 1600 at 65 sounds about perfect to me, should still get near 100 tapped out. I'm betting that's a 16713 and it has the double over like the 18913 and 18. .74 I think

The double over 16713a I bought is .73
3.90, 41" tires is 1515@65

Is the 177148 a good turbo for a 12.7? 92mm/1.32 wastegated hot side with 75mm cold side. I was thinking I could run the wastegate with active control rather than straight boost reference. I'm just not sure how drive pressure interacts with the gate.

Opinion time...
94 900L
C Model Cat (PEEC)
Ag 100

200k on cat overhaul
Entire truck rebushed 1 year ago
Lots of other work. Pretty sure he told me it had 3:90's in it. I know he said 1500-1550 at 65.

Very clean truck but the paint is chit, which I care nothing about. I actually love the look it has.
I know the PEEC isn't desirable but they are fixable. I've ran the wheels off one and it never let me down.
2d6a3386314d560bff9540fbe4f206ab.jpg

17af3edb5e43e98cb04d5fdbdce68fe2.jpg

9d5c51a6f006c77e4d75a98b673ecef3.jpg

5972bc5faa94d068fa97f8e9a9436362.jpg
Nice truck. Not a big fan of the PEEC, but like you said, it's fixable. Are you getting it for you to drive, or for a driver?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Opinion time...
94 900L
C Model Cat (PEEC)
Ag 100

200k on cat overhaul
Entire truck rebushed 1 year ago
Lots of other work. Pretty sure he told me it had 3:90's in it. I know he said 1500-1550 at 65.

Very clean truck but the paint is chit, which I care nothing about. I actually love the look it has.
I know the PEEC isn't desirable but they are fixable. I've ran the wheels off one and it never let me down.

I have just the pump and timing advance you need for this motor. All you'll need is a linkage and a pedal.

I may even trade you straight up for the PEEC pump!

Last edited:
I gotta get it bought first. Lol

I'm being pressured real hard to buy this one...
d28f3373ba7527cbfe5325001c0001bb.jpg

succumb to the pressure lol you know that anything else you buy, you will be comparing it to the red one in the back of your mind...

succumb to the pressure lol you know that anything else you buy, you will be comparing it to the red one in the back of your mind...

Large price tag difference... I don't wanna be that one stupid idiot that goes out on his own and flops because he spent too much on the truck. I'm trying to be smart about this but basically only having myself to ask if it's right is hard lol.
Seems like most people in this industry that have a desire to go out on their own, grew up in the industry and I didn't.

that KW is old school of a different kind, would be a nice ride, especially with the PEEC fixed. Business wise, i dunno how much $ you talking for the red one, but think about what each one will need over the next few years, add it to the price of the truck and go from there.

that KW is old school of a different kind, would be a nice ride, especially with the PEEC fixed. Business wise, i dunno how much $ you talking for the red one, but think about what each one will need over the next few years, add it to the price of the truck and go from there.

Theoretically, the truck shouldn't need anything major anytime soon aside from maybe one rear and that's questionable. However as we all know, chit breaks.

We're talking asking prices of 35 vs 75 area.

As for the PEEC on the kw, if it works properly I'd be leaving it alone as long as it worked like it should. Once it started acting up, it'd get chit canned.

Last edited:
As the Fleet Manager for our family business my advice would be buy the truck that you know the history and how it was maintained. I bought an 05 Western Star with a Fassi 60ft Wallboard Crane on it and I've had more problems with the damn thing than I care to admit. The Crane has been apart twice in the last year because someone ham fisted a repair on the hydraulic cylinder before we bought the truck which not only cost us downtime and lost sales but the cost of the repair twice.

As for the PEEC on the kw, if it works properly I'd be leaving it alone as long as it worked like it should. Once it started acting up, it'd get chit canned.

From my experience, they fail without warning. Leaving you stranded on the side of the road. If you haul local stuff its not as bad as if you're long haul.

From my experience, they fail without warning. Leaving you stranded on the side of the road. If you haul local stuff its not as bad as if you're long haul.
And they drive weird, lots of hesitation.

Back