Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Depends on what you're doing I guess, with what I do I haven't noticed more than a 3/10 difference in mileage from a stock bc3 to a "tuned" 2ws with almost everything else in between. Late 90's trucks have gone crazy in the last year because they kind of bridge the gap.

I'm sure there'll be "fixes" for the e log, and realistically you'd be noticed far less if you're running one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yea I'm mainly planning on running hopper around the Midwest to kinda the eastern area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spotted this today. Still out workin. Coll as hell. The driver was cool too. Shorts and flip flops haulin logs.

Attachments

• 20170727_135128_HDR.jpg
    20170727_135128_HDR.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 0
Depends on what you're doing I guess, with what I do I haven't noticed more than a 3/10 difference in mileage from a stock bc3 to a "tuned" 2ws with almost everything else in between. Late 90's trucks have gone crazy in the last year because they kind of bridge the gap.

I'm sure there'll be "fixes" for the e log, and realistically you'd be noticed far less if you're running one.

I can easily lose alot of revenue without having the flexibility of paper. Put MPG at rather mute point
1mpg drop is ~1000 gallon over 100k
That's ~$2500.00... that's couple lost medium to long run loads easy
Throw in subscription, cost of device,
The few + of eld doesn't out weigh -

Found a problem with the newest truck...
he says it got a gold kit installed at an independent shop, but he's claiming it got a head, injectors, and oil pump. Therefore he's either lying, has been lied to, or just plain doesn't know lol

he says it got a gold kit installed at an independent shop, but he's claiming it got a head, injectors, and oil pump. Therefore he's either lying, has been lied to, or just plain doesn't know lol

He should have all the paperwork for that. Or doesn't he?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Independent shop is fine if its reputable. And does good work. Just re-did a 6NZ that Mother cat rebuilt and used the wrong liner shim on number 6. No bueno

Independent shop is fine if its reputable. And does good work. Just re-did a 6NZ that Mother cat rebuilt and used the wrong liner shim on number 6. No bueno

Yea problem is, I know nothing about the shop. It's not close enough to home for me to know the shop.

He should have all the paperwork for that. Or doesn't he?

Yea. He said he had all paperwork in everything he'd ever done.
Hopefully it'll all checks out Sunday when I go look at it.

Alright... latest update.
I wish Cody and Faulkner still got on here because we've discussed this before.
What's it's gonna consist of to swap harnesses and such?
b1d0b86f0bcdf1904ef3e0d62789434d.png

Alright... latest update.
I wish Cody and Faulkner still got on here because we've discussed this before.
What's it's gonna consist of to swap harnesses and such?
b1d0b86f0bcdf1904ef3e0d62789434d.png

Are they both just really busy? Seems like they both fell off the board around the same time. I haven't seen Cody pulling at any recent semi pulls around here. Curious what happened to them as well?

His dad was in the other day, said he was working a bunch.

I texted Faulkner a couple weeks ago and he shot me an answer right back. I'd say they're both just busy. Trucks are moving all OVER the place right now for some reason.

Chris

I don't really advertise "for hire" hauling and I've had people calling me to do stuff. Things are moving it seems

Well so long all is well that's good.

Any end dump pullers in here?

Any end dump pullers in here?

I used to do it years ago. But now I dedicate mostly on reefers, and in the summer some belly dumps. Is there something you need to know about the end dumps?

Need to know, nah.
Was just curious what the pros and cons were from half round end dumps to regular.

I'm pretty sure the half round dumps are stronger and more durable. They are def preferred if you haul any kind of stone to boulders.

Need to know, nah.
Was just curious what the pros and cons were from half round end dumps to regular.

Half rounds are typically lighter, and product comes out better as there are fewer corners for stuff to hang up in. Coons most of the time more expensive.

Back