Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Got rid of the GMC astro chassis this weekend, figured I'd use the A model for a little something.

39DB6522-1A35-4703-86C8-FF67BC72F99B_zps4scbifh4.jpg

This pic of Mike Horst's truck has been making its rounds from the Make a Wish convoy in Lancaster Pa on Mother's day. Check out the torque gap between the bumper and the road.

11268031_892161844175040_5015851377426956615_n.jpg

He had to take the whole chassis to get one spring, it is completely gone. What kind of tanks you looking for? Have some international 150s.

^^ and some people said it wouldn't run worth a damn.

It didn't/still doesn't run right. He's on his fourth turbo combo since Louisville I believe. IIRC he had 171701 S475's on it for MATS then went to S472's with the 74 exhaust wheel then S468's now he was putting S464 on last week. Dunno what exhaust housing.

Last edited:
He had to take the whole chassis to get one spring, it is completely gone. What kind of tanks you looking for? Have some international 150s.

Not really looking I just figured you would scrap them separate for better money.

Taking it back to its roots. Stretching it and putting a dumb box on it to haul corn and soy beans...

Just kidding, took it off to fix a cross member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my heart just skipped a beat, you definitely had me worried for a second.

Found a COE freightliner with a VT903 I'm going to try to buy. I believe it is the 350hp model, does anyone know what they had for a turbo?

Anybody?

I've found a few threads that mention the HT80 as a 903 turbo, but that seems a bit big for a 350hp rated motor

I saw a bunch of classic trucks on interstate 70 east of Columbus Ohio this morning. Just curious if there was a show nearby over the weekend? Was pretty cool to see, most of them had trailers hooked up, some hauling other old trucks. I'd guess 60's-70's at newest, possibly oldest in the 40's.

Back