New truck project

Making some progress. 88/96/1.32 on the manifold. Stages to 3400 in 4 seconds easy

8461b1ee9cb76887e792f23e8eaee3f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The firepunk anteater truck brought to you by exergy with a 25 sport ecm/ power box and AEM data logger, 500%s and 3 kits of nitrous express on board.

Clean looking setup. Are you running any water injection or does nitrous cool the charge air enough?

It has water injection currently . There is a bottle on the passenger side of the firewall that runs into the lower side of the charge air pipe below the nitrous. Although nitrous does help cool a fair amount

808476cd955de6eb47e6c6843b48a5c8.jpg

Small update on the truck. I managed to go #1 qualifier Saturday at the hardway race in Florida with a 5.900. Truck has honestly never been so fun. It’s a blast to race now. For the first time I actually have real control over what it does. Will be making it lighter this winter with some axle upgrades on a budget. Also likely going to upgrade the engine if anyone is looking for a predator. Did manage a low 5 second pass with the no time guys in small tire. As well as cutting 1.24x 60 foot

808476cd955de6eb47e6c6843b48a5c8.jpg

Small update on the truck. I managed to go #1 qualifier Saturday at the hardway race in Florida with a 5.900. Truck has honestly never been so fun. It’s a blast to race now. For the first time I actually have real control over what it does. Will be making it lighter this winter with some axle upgrades on a budget. Also likely going to upgrade the engine if anyone is looking for a predator. Did manage a low 5 second pass with the no time guys in small tire. As well as cutting 1.24x 60 foot

You get into the pacemakers race tomorrow? Or are they anti 4×4?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You get into the pacemakers race tomorrow? Or are they anti 4×4?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Honestly I was late to the buy in. If it doesn’t say “no awd “ I am no longer asking. They can catch the gap from a diesel truck

Back