New truck project

86610eb4443fddea76541382a5eab708.jpg

For a mechanical truck I will say this is as clean as many common rails. Maybe not the first 60 feet but it cleans up well. This is more about being able to change power setups in excess of 500 hp quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing that. It used to be any pro-level class it was hard to catch the timing boards in the smoke before they turned off.

I do have a logger. Racepak. Amazing the data you can get from all of that. I run a maximizer 5 but never ramp stuff in. With multiple kits I will sometimes delay it a bit but the truck likes hitting the tires and is actually quicker when it all just comes on.

Are you using their IQ3 with the v300 or the IQ3LD? I know you mentioned that you'll be going the CR route, but what all were you logging with the 12v setup, if you don't mind me asking? Have you thought about incorporating their Smartwire? Sorry for the questions, I just find it interesting. Awesome truck!

Are you using their IQ3 with the v300 or the IQ3LD? I know you mentioned that you'll be going the CR route, but what all were you logging with the 12v setup, if you don't mind me asking? Have you thought about incorporating their Smartwire? Sorry for the questions, I just find it interesting. Awesome truck!

On the 12v I monitored intake air temp, Egts boost, boost interstate, fuel pressure , oil pressure, coolant temp. Drive shaft speed. Tps GPS speed. Trans pressure. Trans temp. 3 axis g force, nitrous activation time and duration. I use the logger dash. No v300 here.
Going to the common rail I am adding a smart wire to add water based off Egts and record as much more info as I can. Data is king in making these faster.

New setup will have all common rail applications recorded with intake air temp before and after cooler 6 egt sensors drive pressure ect. Tps ect is all something I want to know.

Last edited:
I love seeing that. It used to be any pro-level class it was hard to catch the timing boards in the smoke before they turned off.

With a bit more spray it was even cleaner off the line. Really hard to get it to leave clean though.

Who is ready to go racing and see the changed to the truck during this virus bs?

1cb4ed7b62830bd052726f433cdf4fa2.jpg

Who is ready to go racing and see the changed to the truck during this virus bs?

1cb4ed7b62830bd052726f433cdf4fa2.jpg

I freaking love this truck man! I have followed along for a very long time before I created a CompD account.

Looks like it is going to be rowdy and love the bogarts :rockwoot:

What are the changes? Though I saw you selling a bunch of 12 valve stuff a while ago.

Word on the street it went to a 4 valve with some more wires and a fancy ecm/ control system. Still rocking the same reaper turbos. Should be able to push it farther I am hoping.

I freaking love this truck man! I have followed along for a very long time before I created a CompD account.

Looks like it is going to be rowdy and love the bogarts :rockwoot:

Thanks! I have put a lot of time into it and gotten a lot of help from great people. Truck wouldn’t be what it is without the people on that bedside.

That sure is a lot of wires I am not used to seeing. This thing could be a rocket ship sooner then later. Really looking forward to the changes though. This is mock up of the new harness and ECM.

e02d621804d0a42d5cb7a09d1f3ebb74.jpg

That sure is a lot of wires I am not used to seeing. This thing could be a rocket ship sooner then later. Really looking forward to the changes though. This is mock up of the new harness and ECM.

e02d621804d0a42d5cb7a09d1f3ebb74.jpg

Gotta say I was a little bummed until I saw what ECM you're using, that's gonna be a sweet setup.

Gotta say I was a little bummed until I saw what ECM you're using, that's gonna be a sweet setup.

Partnering with some great companies to make it happen. Potential is unlimited with this setup

Thanks, I have a lot of work into getting the truck where it’s at. It’s the worlds biggest work in progress. I am making shirts now for anyone interested.
3b61f074d848f73f8d5b6f07a46a8604.jpg

Shirts are in if anyone would like one. 25 dollars for a shirt and will ship for another 8 anywhere in the US

Back