big bang injectors?

you forgot to add tax, and shipping.............. no description? 76.2lph isnt that enough?

They are brand new injectors modified and shipped here from Germany. Big power nozzles only have the 03-04 spray pattern. That's about all I got when I talked to Source Auto about them a couple weeks ago. They had just got a couple sets in and were about to do some dyno testing.

They are brand new injectors modified and shipped here from Germany. Big power nozzles only have the 03-04 spray pattern. That's about all I got when I talked to Source Auto about them a couple weeks ago. They had just got a couple sets in and were about to do some dyno testing.

Looks like Rip has maybe dropped F1 for these, he is no longer on Don M's dealer list...Cummins and Duramax Common Rail
Marco is involved somehow...

Last edited:
I remember Swole trying a set of Marco's injectors in the Interceptor truck and he said they idled so much smoother than his F1's also didn't haze at idle.

Yeah I posted a question about them on another site, here's the home page with a little info

Home - Big Bang Injection

They say they offer one set, a stage 1 for the 04-06. They claim 76.2 l/h and then it gets a little confusing. They say its only good for 24% over and no truck should go smaller, then on another page reccomend compound chargers and claim it made 786 and have a graph somewhere.

I got a response saying they are new, no cores necessary. But I have not confirmed spray angle yet.

This was my whole point as I don't like the Motorsports nozzles (143*) on an 06 that runs (124*). I know guys are doing it but I still can't wrap my head around running the wrong angle and not spraying out of the bowl, even more so with advanced timing.

I do like Exergys price on 100s out the door though!

Back